- Case of slip disc
- Slip disc symptoms
- Home remedies for slip disc
- Slip disc exercise
Slip disc means pain in the lower back, spine or middle of the waist. There are many people who are troubled by the problem of slip disc. In this problem, first of all the pain starts on the spine. Sometimes the lower part of the waist also becomes numb. Gradually, pressure on the nerves also starts to be felt. When the problem increases, it becomes difficult to bend even a little. Due to this gradually weakness also starts coming. In such a situation, it becomes difficult to stand for a long time and it becomes difficult to get up from sitting. Today we are going to tell you about the home remedies that are useful in slip disc, but before that you know the causes of slip disc.
Case of slip disc:
- Muscle weakness,
- Lack of calcium in the body,
- Excessive weight lifting,
- Frequent crouching and sitting in the wrong position
- Prolonged sitting in front of a computer or laptop,
- Do something by lying down or bending over for a long time
- Pregnant women may complain of back pain during pregnancy.
- As the baby grows in the womb, the pressure on the waist increases, which can lead to slip discs.
Slip disc symptoms:
- Burning and tingling instead of pain.
- Pain in walking
- Not being able to walk much
- Muscle weakness.
- Feeling pain when sitting or getting up in the same posture.
- Pain spreading in hand.
- Severe pain in one part of the body.
- Pain worsens in sleeping at night.
- Every person can feel different pain, which you can talk to your doctor about.
Home remedies for slip disc:
- Grind five cloves and five black peppercorns and add dry ginger powder to it. Make a decoction like tea and drink this mixture twice a day.
- Mix two grams of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey. Consume it twice a day, it will give relief in back pain.
- Do not lift heavy items in the slip disc at all. Improve your lifestyle to avoid back pain and slip disc problem.
- To strengthen the muscles and get rid of pain, some pain relief medicine (medicine) can be taken with the advice of a doctor or ayurvedic doctor.
- The effect of increasing obesity also falls on the spine, so keep your weight under control and do not let the belly fat increase.
- Avoid wearing shoes or sandals of big hills.
- For sleeping, use a hard mattress instead of a springy and soft mattress, this will keep the waist straight and there will be equal pressure on the entire waist.
- Exercise strengthens the muscles of the body. People who do yoga or exercise regularly, they benefit in slip disc.
Slip disc exercise:
Shalabhasana yoga is an asana in which the spine is bent while lying on the floor on the stomach. By doing this yoga practice, relief from slip disc and back pain starts in a few days.
In Bhujangasana, the body is in the shape of a snake with a hood. In this shape, there is pressure on the upper bones of the spine, due to which the bone starts coming in old position. One of the 7 postures of Surya Namaskar is Bhujangasana. It makes the body flexible and also gives relief from back pain.
- 5 Ways to maintain intimate hygiene in monsoon
- Do not consume these 4 things with curd, it can cause huge damage to health
- Get instant relief on ant bite with these 6 home remedies
- Which people should not eat curd?