World Heart Day on September 29, Heart disease today has emerged as a serious disease all over the world. Every year awareness of this is spread in the world on the prevalence of World Heart Day. In our country, now even young people are becoming victims of this disease. One of the biggest causes of this disease is stress.
How to Keep Heart Healthy-
- Exercise for at least half an hour daily is good for the heart.
- If you don’t exercise then you can walk daily.
- Eat healthy diet.
- Eat less salt
- Eat less fat diet.
- Take fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Lunch and snacks on time.
- Stay away from tobacco.
- Sitting in one position for hours can be harmful to the heart.
- Keep weight under control.