Nowadays every person is crazy about chocolate. In such a situation, everyone likes chocolate very much, from children to old people. Because along with looking delicious, it also brings with it many qualities. Many diseases can be got rid of by eating it. Eating chocolate is not only good for your body, but applying it on the skin, face or body also enhances the complexion and makes the skin soft.
How to enhance the beauty in 15 minutes from Chocolate:
- Chocolate is rich in anti-oxidants, which removes the signs of aging and makes the skin young and beautiful. Brings skin tightness.
- Chocolate is rich in flavanols and antioxidants, which protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays, smooth wrinkles and moisturize the skin.
- It is anti-inflammatory, making it perfect for dry and sensitive skin.
- The flavanol found in chocolate controls blood pressure, lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart diseases. It controls the blood sugar level and makes the skin soft.
- Dark chocolate brightens the skin as well as softens it and retains moisture in the skin.
- Chocolate facials are very much in trend these days. It not only clears the complexion of the skin, but also reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mix 2-3 tbsp of honey and few drops of lemon juice in one-third cup of cocoa powder. Apply this chocolate face pack on the face and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash the face. With this the skin will be soft, the complexion will be clear and the face will also get glow and glow.
- It reduces the effect of aging on the face and removes wrinkles, blemishes.
Chocolate face pack:
- Chocolate-Honey: In a bowl take 2 spoons of chocolate powder, one spoon of honey and 4 spoons of milk. Make a paste by mixing well. Take steam before applying this paste on the face. This will open the skin pores. Now apply this paste well on the face and neck. Keep it till it dries. After that wash the face with cold water. This will give a glow to the skin.
- Cocoa powder-gram flour: Dissolve cocoa powder well in water. Add one spoon gram flour, one spoon curd and few drops of lemon and mix it well. Keep in mind that use curd only when the skin is oily. After that apply this paste on the face and let it dry. Wash the face after 20 minutes with lukewarm water. This will tighten your face.
- Chocolate tea leaves: Chocolate and tea leaves paste brings back the glow of the skin and the signs of aging are less visible. For this paste, dissolve 1 teaspoon cocoa powder in water well. Boil a teaspoon of tea leaves in plain water. When it starts leaving its colour, take it off the flame. When it cools down, mix it well with the cocoa powder solution. Prepare a mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of raw milk to it. Apply it on the face and after 20 minutes wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Chocolate-Multani Mitti: In a bowl, mix 3-4 teaspoons of melted chocolate, 1 teaspoon of multani mitti and 2 teaspoons of orange juice. Make a paste by adding water as required. Now wipe your face with a clean cloth, which has been soaked in rose water. After wiping the face, apply the paste on your face for 20 minutes. When dry, wash your face with cold water.