Bleeding from the gums is a common problem, but it can also be a sign of another health problem. Many times, due to the weakening of the gums, more rapid brushing and fake teeth, there may be a problem of bleeding from the gums. However, with the help of home remedies for bleeding gums, you can get rid of this problem. So let us know the reason for bleeding from gums and how to stop bleeding from gums.
Causes of bleeding from gums-
Lack of vitamin C, liver disease, cancer, vitamin K deficiency, hormonal changes in women, teeth curvature, care of mouth cleanliness, gums injury and bleeding disorders can cause bleeding from gums.
Signs of bleeding gums-
- Pain around the mouth and gums,
- Gums pain on touch,
- Greater distance between teeth and gums,
- Smelling and loose teeth or shaking
There are signs of bleeding from the gums
Home Treatment for bleeding of gums-
Salt water-Take a cup of hot water and mix it by adding a teaspoon of salt. Kulla with this water. Salt has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help reduce inflammation. Salt also cures infections. You have to do this remedy three times a day.
Soda-Put a teaspoon of soda into one mug of hot water and make a quilt. Baking soda contains alkaline, which clears the acidic bacteria present in the mouth and keeps the mouth clean. You have to do this remedy twice a day.
Turmeric–Add half a teaspoon of turmeric to half a teaspoon of mustard oil. Add a pinch of salt to it and massage it gently with the fingers of the gums. Use this recipe twice a day. Turmeric contains an element called curcumin, which kills inflammation and bacteria.
Coconut Oil-Take one teaspoon of coconut oil and with the help of fingers apply this oil on the gums and massage it. You have to do this for 10 to 15 minutes. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties that keep teeth clean as well as remove bleeding and gingival problems.
Ice Cube-If the gums are swollen or bleeding, it is also relieved by compressing that part with ice. Swelling of the gums due to any injury or cut can also be cured with cold compress. This can help reduce the pain and inflammation caused by gingivitis. Grind the gums with ice for 10 minutes and then stop for 10 minutes and do so again.
Clove oil-Clove oil has antiseptic properties, so you can use it when you have toothache and bleeding gums. Clove oil can be used for any gingival problem. Clove and things made from it have anti-inflammatory and anti-plaque properties.
How to keep teeth and gums healthy-
If you want healthy teeth, then it is very important to get healthy gums. Now the question is how to keep the gums healthy? So let’s know 10 easy and effective ways to keep gums healthy
- Do 1 floss – do flossing 1-2 times a week. This reduces the risk of their getting damaged by the release of dirt in the teeth.
- Regular brush – Everyone knows that one should brush 2 times a day. But while buying a brush, keep in mind that the hair of the brush should be soft, so as not to damage the enamel of the teeth.
- Gums Massage – Our mouth needs a massage. For this you can use Eucalyptus, Gandapura and Mint oil. These oils have antiseptic properties, so that teeth and gums are protected. Also, it improves blood communication.
- Chew lightly with 4 teeth – Those whose gums are already weakened should chew them lightly in addition to massage. This keeps blood communication good.
- Gargle 5 – Add salt or baking soda to lukewarm water and gargle with it. By doing this regularly, bacteria are eliminated. Doing this after a brush keeps your oral problems away. Using folic acid as a mouthwash also keeps the gums healthy.
- Eat healthy – Include plenty of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, lean meats and whole grains in your diet. This will keep your gums healthy. Include fish oil, flaxseed oil and stay away from sugar and processed food.
- Focus on digestion – Digestion, lifestyle and emotional stress are also related to your gums. So try to keep your digestion healthy as well.
- Chew 8 meals well –Many times, you can overcome gum problems by making a slight change in your style of chewing food. By chewing the food properly, the secretion of enzymes is correct and this helps in your digestive work as well.
- Natural medicines – Natural medicines that help in digestion are also very beneficial for your gums. These medicines not only improve your digestive system, but also keep away bad breath and bleaching problem.
- Drink Green Tea – Green tea has antibacterial properties. Which helps in removing the oral cavity and fermentation. Numerous research has found that the elements present in green tea are germs and deodorant, so it is very helpful in removing problems of the mouth.
Cure Sensitivity of teeth in these 5 ways
Whiten your teeth in only two minutes
Get Rid The Problem of Bad Mouth Breath and Bleeding Gums
Banana is a Great Fruit, Know the Amazing Use for Beauty and Health