Chocolate is not only tasty but also very healthy. From heart to weight loss, its effect can be seen everywhere. But the question is whether we should eat chocolate daily or not, then tell you that you can eat chocolate daily but not in much quantity and if you eat dark chocolate without sugar then it is good for your health, brain and many diseases. You should eat good quality chocolate because it is low in sugar and good cocoa beans are used.
Should we eat chocolate during pregnancy?
There is a very good news for pregnant women. A new study has revealed that by eating 30 grams of chocolate daily, the development of the baby in the womb is good. Since the advent of this study, there has been a discussion among women about this matter. During pregnancy, women are advised to stay away from many types of food. Chocolate is also placed in the category of similar food because the fat, sugar and caffeine present in it can harm health. But according to this new study, eating normal chocolate during pregnancy can reduce many health problems. Like, lower cholesterol, cardiovascular problems etc. Let us know what are the other benefits of eating chocolate during pregnancy:
- By eating chocolate made from cocoa, the circulation of blood in the body is good, due to which enough blood of the mother reaches the fetus.
- Chocolate contains antioxidants, which help the body from free radicals. This also protects the child from free radicals.
- Chocolate contains a lot of magnesium and iron, which increases hemoglobin in the blood. Magnesium increases the metabolism of fatty acids.
- Eating chocolate during pregnancy makes the heart strong and there is no disease in it.
- It maintains blood pressure and also lowers stress levels.
Health benefits of eating chocolate:
Chocolate is generally liked by everyone, especially girls, chocolate is considered a favorite. But do you know that chocolate is not only tasty but also very healthy. From heart to weight loss, its effect can be seen everywhere. Let us know 10 benefits of eating chocolate.
- Relieves stress – Eating dark chocolate helps in relieving stress. The oxidative stress found in it regulates hormones and reduces stress. It contains serotonin, which is an antidepressant.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease – By eating chocolate, our blood pressure remains in control, due to which we reduce the risk of heart disease. Chocolate is helpful in reducing the LDL cholesterol found in the body, which we also call bad cholesterol. According to a research, dark chocolate reduces the risk of heart attack by about 50 percent and the risk of coronary disease by 10 percent.
- Improves mood – The biggest advantage of chocolate is that it is very beneficial for our brain. It not only keeps our mood good, but eating it also gives us self-satisfaction, which affects our whole body.
- Losing weight becomes easy- A study conducted by the University of California, San Diego found that adults who regularly eat chocolate have a lower body mass index than those who do not eat chocolate.
- Chocolate is the best anti-ager – The cocoa flavanol found in chocolate works as a great anti-ager. He does not allow the signs of our aging to come early. This makes your skin look youthful. This is the reason why chocolate baths, facials, packs and waxes are also being used nowadays. It has also been found in a research that drinking two cups of hot chocolate daily is also good for the mental health of older people. Along with this, their thinking ability also increases.
- Baby will be healthy- Pregnant women who eat chocolate during pregnancy, their baby is born healthy and cheerful. Not only this, the children of women who eat chocolate are found to be more fearless in the face of any new situation that comes in life as compared to women who do not eat chocolate.
- Untimely death is less – This is the biggest advantage of eating chocolate that people who eat chocolate for the whole life, they live a year more than those who do not eat chocolate. It has also been revealed in a research that chocolate reduces premature death by 8 percent.
- For Good Blood circulation – Flavonoids are found in chocolate, so that the blood circulation of our body remains correct.
- The pain is also uncontrollable- By eating chocolate, a hormone called endophysin becomes active in our body, which reduces the pain in our body. That’s why chocolate can also be called a natural painkiller.
- Cough- Chocolate also proves to be very beneficial in cough. Along with this, chocolate is also very beneficial in case of diarrhea.