Vagina is one of the very important parts of our body, so we should pay special attention to its cleanliness because if there is any infection in the vagina then it can reach the uterus through the vagina and cause infertility. Due to which women can get infections like itching, burning, white discharge problem. Therefore we should use v wash to keep the vagina clean.
What is V wash?
VWash is an exclusive hygiene product specially designed for women. Its exclusive lactic acid formula, made with tea tree oil and sea buckthorn oil, helps maintain the pH balance of the vagina. Prevents itching, burning, dryness making you feel fresh throughout the day. The vagina has a natural protective layer that is naturally acidic, which helps prevent infection. This layer is always maintained when good bacteria called lactobacilli produce lactic acid (or milk acid), which maintains the acidic environment at a pH level of 3.5 to 4.5. It promotes the growth of lactobacilli, and prevents the appearance and infection of harmful bacteria. Any change in the pH range of the vagina causes a change in the acidic environment (pH 3.5 to 4.5), which in turn reduces the growth of good bacteria and results in the build-up of bad bacteria. This increases the risk of getting any form of vaginal infection. That’s why we should use v wash.
What are the ingredients of V Wash?
LACTIC ACID 1.2% w/v, PURIFIED WATER, TRIETHANOLAMINE LAURYL SULPHATE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULPHATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, LACTIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL (AND) BENZOIC ACID (AND) DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SORBITOL, HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, FRAGRANCE, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TEA TREE OIL (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA).
Why should we use V Wash?
Most of the women use soap to wash the vagina in their daily routine. The most common cause of pH imbalance in the vagina is the use of soap and water for cleaning the genitals daily. Most soaps are naturally very lather which means The pH level is 8 or above. Daily use of soap to clean the vagina and the area around the vulva promotes the ideal pH balance of the vagina. This has harmful effects on the vagina such as dryness, burning and itching and can eventually lead to vaginal infections. Because excessive use of soap reduces the growth of good bacteria which are very essential for the vagina. That’s why we should To keep the vagina clean and healthy, V WASH should be used whose pH level is between 3.5-4.5. Which is very important to keep the vagina clean.
How to use V Wash?
- Take a few drops of v wash on your hand.
- Apply the v wash well on the vulva.
- After that wash it well with normal water.
- V wash should be used only once a day.
- It can also be used during periods.
- It is for external use only.
- After washing the vagina, clean it thoroughly.
- V wash wipes are also available in the market, if you want, after washing the vagina, you can use it to clean the vagina.
What is the price of V Wash?
What are the benefits of using V Wash?
- Women should clean the genitals daily. Using V Wash makes you feel comfortable and refreshed throughout the day.
- V Wash is safe to be used during menstruation as well.
- V Wash prevents itching and burning in the vagina
- V Wash can also be used during pregnancy.
- V Wash keeps the vagina clean and hygienic.
- Vaginal odor can be prevented by using V wash
- The pH level of the vagina is maintained by V wash, the pH level of the vagina should be between 3.5-4.5.
- White discharge can be stopped by the use of V wash, as well as it also removes the infection.
- Use of V wash provides relief in dryness in the vagina
What are the side effects of using V wash?
- V wash is used to clean the outer skin of the vulva, so use it for external use only. And after that clean it well.
- There are no known side effects of V Wash so far.
- Anyone can be allergic to any product because everyone’s skin is different. If you are facing any problem with the use of V Wash, then you can consult your doctor.
How to keep vagina clean?
- Use only water to wash the vulva
- Do not wash the vulva with scented soap as the pH level of soap is 8.
- The vagina should not be washed repeatedly, clean the vagina 1-2 times a day.
- After having sex, give the vagina with clean water.
- Use condom during sex to avoid genital diseases
- don’t wear too tight underwear
- You should wash your underwear every day
- Cotton cloth underwear is very beneficial for genitals
- Change the baby’s diaper from time to time.
- Powder should be used new around the genitals.
How to make vaginal cleanser at home?
- Using Aloe Vera gel to clean the vagina does not keep the vagina dirty. Aloe Vera gel does not have any side effect.
- Baking soda can be used to clean the vulva, it is very relaxing to clean the vulva, but we should avoid excessive use of baking soda.
- The limonene component found in lemon husks is rich in many properties. The vulva can be cleaned by boiling these leaves in water and boiling it well.
- Chamomile oil is used to clean the vagina and remove odor.
- Put four drops of apple vinegar in the bath water and you can wash your vulva with it, it is a natural cleanser.
- If your vagina smells bad, then you can apply curd on your vagina and then wash it. This will remove the smell coming from your vulva.
- Put a few drops of tree-tea oil in a mug of water. After that clean your vulva with it.
- Spinz BB Fairness Cream Review (Get Instant Fairness)
- Meghdoot CSIR-CIMAP Immunity Booster Review and Benefits
- Benadryl cough syrup Review, benefits and side effects
- Tropicana Cranberry Delight Fruit Juice Review