Veg Momos is a very famous dish in Chinese Recipe, Momos are small-size snack and filled with vegetables, mushrooms, tofu, meat, chicken etc. . Momos can often eat people of all ages. Its biggest thing is that there is very little use of oil in it, spices can be low or high as needed.
For the dough-
1 cup of flour
Oil ½ teaspoon
Salt ¼ teaspoon or according to taste
As required by water
For filling spices-
Chopped cabbage ½ cup
Grated cottage cheese ½ cup
Bell pepper ¼ cup
Finely chopped onion 1 medium sized
Chopped coriander leaves 5 teaspoons
Chopped garlic 4 bud
Grinder ginger 1 inch
Green pepper 1 teaspoon paste
Carrot cut 1 or 2
Black pepper ¼ teaspoon
Tomato 2 medium sized
Green chilli 1 or 2
Garlic 4 bud
1 teaspoon of sarso oil
Chopped coriander leaves 2 teaspoons
Momos recipe –
After all the materials are ready, you have to pay special attention to the method. While shaping Momos, or while preparing chutney, many things have to be taken into consideration, which will be mentioned one after another:
- When adding the flour, add salt to light oils in the flour. After this, keep the maida dough after adding lightly water. Keep in mind that the flour is not hard to crack. After going out of the dough, cover it with a wet cloth, so that it can not be tightened.
- To make Vegetable Masala, firstly heat oil in a pen on your gas. When the oil is hot, leave the chopped garlic in it. After about a minute after adding garlic, add chopped green chilies and ginger in it and roast it well. Read the advantages and benefits of garlic here. It is advisable to keep the flame low at this time. After this, put chopped onion and roast it.
- Put chopped carrots in it and let it cook on medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes. After cooking, add chopped cauliflower and fry it. Banned cabbage should be roasted for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After the stacked cabbage is well roasted, add soya sauce, black pepper powder and even light sugar to it. After mixing all these spices well, stop the flame and allow the mixer to cool. Once cooled, add salt as needed and mix it well.
- To give Moosos a nice look, first make your dough filled with spoons of light water once again. After this, divide the baggage into different parts of the need as per the requirement. Now bring one round and bring it round and round it. After this, according to the size of the maida, fill the masala and seal it from all sides and press lightly. This way Momos will get the right size.
- After adding the spices to all the flour, put it in a steel or aluminum steamer. The thing to keep in mind at this moment is that the moms kept in the steamer are kept separate from each other. Because if two Momos is sticking to each other, then after the ripening, the two will stick together.
- Take a large vessel that can be kept steamer. Fill it with water and put it on the gas. This time may need more flame to save time. So increase the flame.
- When water starts boiling well in the kitchen, keep the steamer in such a way that the water of about 4 to 5 inches of steam can be drowned in its water. After this, leave the steamer in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take some water in a cooker to make chutney. Add chopped tomatoes, garlic and pepper to medium flame. Let it cook till it gets a whistle in the cooker.
- Put this sauce in a vessel after a whistle. After this, mix it well with either a mixer or a spoon. When mixing, add spices to salt, pepper and other essentials. After mixing it, put it in a vessel.
- Now serve as necessary for yourself and your friends.
Vege Frozen Momos recipe-
- The above method is right for Steam Momos, but if you want some frozen food instead of Steam Momos, then it is also possible. You can also fry your wax Momos with great comfort. The recipe for frying the mamos is being described below:
- The process of filling of the molasses and spices is similar to Steam Momos. Therefore, prepare the mumose filled with spices in the loai as per your requirement.
- After this, pour some oil into a deep frying pan and apply it on the oven. Allow the oil to warm up for a while and wait till the smoke breaks out with oil. Once the smoke is finished, add a small piece of gram flour. If this piece is finding the floor then it means that the oil has become hot.
- Insert your made moos in this hot oil one by one. If the pan is small then put 2-3 Momos together.
- Fry these Momos for a while. Along with frying, keep moongs lightly in the middle. When Momos starts red, then it is understood that Momos has become fry. Take it out and leave it to dry excess oil on paper towel.
- Fry the remaining moomos in this area too. Serve hot with chutney and hot. The recipe for making chutney is the same as before.
- If you do not have a steamer, you can also use a pressure cooker to steam the mumose. For this, after you remove the Kukar City, use it.
- A special type of bamboo steamer is also found for this. You can also use it.
- You can use cabbage leaves in the steamer. These leaves will protect Momos from sticking to each other.
- If fried mamos want to eat then steam it lightly before it becomes unfinished, then fry it in oil.