In today’s article, we will know what is skin tan, how to protect yourself from sun tan, how to get rid of a tan on skin, apart from this, you all have this in your mind that how to remove sun tan from face overnight, how to remove tan from face in one day, how to remove tan from face immediately, how to remove tan overnight, But let me tell you that this problem cannot be solved in a pinch, you will have to give some time, whatever remedies will be given here will help you to remove sun tan. We do not know how much we do to keep our skin safe and glowing. We do daily cleaning of the skin, applying the most expensive beauty products and much more. But despite this, many times we have to face problems and that problem is tanning. However, people apply sunscreen creams to avoid tanning, so that tanning can be avoided. But many people get this problem even after applying this cream. Not only this, it is a common problem for all. People want to avoid this tan on the skin, because it darkens the skin. In such a situation, if you want, you can also try some home remedies, which will not only help in removing your tanning, but it will also help in cleaning your skin deeply.
what is skin tan-
Due to the scorching sun in summer, the skin of most people turns black and a layer accumulates on the skin which has to be rubbed off. This is called skin tan. The UV rays of the sun harm you even after applying sunscreen and umbrella, due to which you have the problem of skin tan. Due to this, the dark complexion varies from place to place in your skin. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun damage the skin. In the winter season, you may cover your skin with clothes, but in summer you have problems in it. Also, when you do not apply sunscreen, then this problem becomes even more.
How to protecting yourself from sun tan
- You can easily remove tan by removing dead skin/layer from your body.
- Use sunglasses and sunscreen at all times to protect yourself from the sun.
- Keeping yourself hydrated is very important to keep your skin healthy and reduce the effects of the harmful rays of the sun.
- While exfoliating your face, use a scrub with small and soft grains, so that there are no rashes on the face.
- Also make sure you use the scrub gently and don’t rub it.
- While exfoliating your body, you can use a normal body scrub that contains natural salts. But if your skin is very tan, do not try to clean it completely in one go, it can damage your skin.
Home remedies to get rid of tanning skin–
- Potato – You have to do this, you have to cut such large pieces of potato, which can easily come in hand. After this you have to massage your skin with these potato pieces. By doing this, they help in removing your tanning. A special enzyme found in potatoes helps to soften your skin.
- Lemon juice- Lemon juice is the most tried and tested thing for removing tan. Take a slice of lemon and rub it where the tan has occurred. Rub it on for two minutes and leave it for 10 minutes and then shower as usual. Lemon juice contains citric acid which removes dead cells, which helps in reducing tan. While it will help you feel fresh, you should be careful while applying it. If you feel a burning sensation on the skin while applying it, then wash the face with water. You may have sensitive skin, which cannot tolerate the effects of the acids it contains.
- Scrub with grits- You can make a good scrub with things like rock salt, coffee, walnuts and coconut oil. You have to use this scrub on your elbows, neck, hands, arms and face. It can help you remove your suntan.
- Sandalwood and honey– You can also use a paste of sandalwood, honey and papaya or a ripe banana to remove the tan. But next time before going out in the sun, take proper precautions.
- Curd And Turmeric– Mix some cold curd and a pinch of turmeric in a bowl. Apply it on your face, neck and all those places where there is tanning. Let it dry for about 30 minutes and then wash off with cold water. The turmeric present in it will help you to bring glow on the face and will also remove the tan.
- Sugar and Glycerin- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, few drops of glycerin and 1/4 cup lemon juice in a bowl. Use this scrub on the tanned area. Use the tip of your fingers to gently scrub the face. Sugar will scrub your skin well and glycerin will soften it while lemon juice will lighten the tan.
- Choose the new trend perfect jewelry for the Indian bride
- Raksha Bandhan: 12 Dress up Ideas for Raksha Bandhan festival
- 5 ways to apply perfect Wing Eyeliner
- Use salt and toothpaste to remove blackheads and whiteheads in a minute
- 8 Face packs to get glowing skin before marriage