Blackheads are a problem for girls, which stains beauty. Most of the girls have blackheads and whiteheads on their nose and chin, which makes the skin dull. Women use expensive products to remove blackheads. Even after taking beauty treatment, these blackheads do not take the name of going away. These stubborn blackheads can be easily removed at home. Let’s know easy and effective ways to remove blackheads and whiteheads at home.
What’s cause of blackheads & whiteheads on nose and chin?
- Dust and soil- In today’s busy life style, women do not have time to take care of their skin. At the same time, due to dust and soil, blackheads and whiteheads occur on the face. When dust and soil sticks to our face. If we do not clean the face properly, then blackheads occur.
- Makeup- Women often use makeup to look beautiful. When we use foundation and makeup products on the face, which clog the pores of the skin, which leads to accumulation of dirt and blackheads and whiteheads on the face.
- Hormonal changes- These days hormonal changes occur due to busy lifestyle and work stress. Sometimes blackheads and whiteheads are caused by hormonal changes.
- Wrong Skin Care Routine- Women start following wrong skin care routine through internet. By using the wrong skin care tips, the skin of women gets spoiled instead of glowing. Sometimes blackheads and whiteheads are also caused due to wrong skin care routine.
How to remove blackheads with toothpaste and salt?
Toothpaste contains mint and anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing bacteria by opening the pores. You can use toothpaste to get rid of the problem of blackheads. Take some toothpaste and apply it on the nose. After this add this salt and rub it lightly. By doing this blackheads and whiteheads will be reduced as well as dead skin will also be removed.
Steam to remove blackheads and whiteheads:
Steam is very effective in removing blackheads and whiteheads near the nose. Steam for 2 minutes to remove blackheads. Scrub the face after taking steam. Scrubbing will remove the blackheads from the face. After scrubbing, wrap ice in a cloth and apply it on the nose. This will close the open pores.
Home remedies to remove blackheads and whiteheads:
- Basil- Basil works as a glowing face, pimple remover, as well as blackheads remover. For this, soak basil leaves from the top side and keep it on the blackheads for 5 minutes. After this wash the face by removing the basil.
- Almond Scrub – Grind almonds and prepare a scrub by mixing gram flour in it. Scrub it on the face. Almond and gram flour scrub will get rid of the problem of blackheads.
- Lemon, salt and honey- Prepare a scrub by mixing equal amounts of lemon, salt and honey. You can also add curd to it. Scrub this scrub on the blackheads for 5-10 minutes. Then wash the face and gently wipe the face with a towel.
- 20 Health & beauty benefits of maize
- For glowing skin follow these 5 beauty tips before sleeping
- Get Instant Glow & Fairness by Applying these 15 Homemade Face Packs
- How to grow nails fast 10 effective tips