Tonsils ie inside the throat, there is a bacterial infection in the affected part. The problem of tonsils often comes to the fore when there is a change in the weather. This problem gets worse especially in cold weather. To avoid this, know its symptoms and remedies –
Symptoms of tonsils-
Generally, sore throat remains due to tonsils, along with burning sensation is also felt. Apart from this, when the tonsils grow, sometimes pus also occurs due to infection in the surrounding tissues, due to which there can be problems like extreme pain, fever, difficulty in swallowing, pain in opening the mouth. If not treated at the right time, it can become fatal.
7 Home remedies for tonsils-
- Ginger- Grind lemon juice and fresh ginger in hot water and mix it. Now keep gargling with this water every half an hour. This will help to relax as it heats up. Apart from this, drinking ginger tea will also provide relief.
- Milk – Gargling with raw papaya mixed with milk also provides relief in tonsils. Apart from this, drinking half a teaspoon of ground turmeric mixed with a cup of warm milk also cures tonsils soon.
- Rock salt – Salt proves to be very beneficial in throat problems. Gargling with lukewarm or slightly warm water mixed with a teaspoon of rock salt kills bacteria.
- Vinegar – Vinegar is very beneficial in the problem of mouth. Gargling with apple cider vinegar mixed with warm water cures throat infections and provides relief in tonsils.
- Honey – Mixing honey with lemon in warm or lukewarm water, when used, cures throat pain to a great extent, as well as tonsils also get cured quickly.
- Baking Soda – Gargling with baking soda or potassium carbonate mixed with water provides relief in tonsils.
- Garlic – Put some garlic cloves in boiling water, boil it well and filter it. When this water cools down a bit, then gargle. This will also cure sore throat, and the problem of smell will also be cured.
- Worried about slip discs? Follow These Tips
- 12 Spices which Enhance your taste and make you Healthy
- Is applying mustard oil in the navel beneficial or not?
- Hypersomnia (Oversleeping ) Causes, symptoms, treatment and Home Remedies