Serve the family in monsoon with Tasty and Healthy Sabudana Vada, which is easy to make. Serve Sabudana Vada with hot chutney made of boiled potatoes and coarsely ground peanuts with crispy layered sabudana on the outside. Everyone will like this very much.
Ingredients for Sabudana Vada:
- Medium size Sabudana – 1 cup (150 grams) soaked
- Potatoes – 5 (300 grams) boiled
- Peanuts – cup (100 grams) roasted and coarsely ground
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- salt to taste
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 8-10 (coarsely crushed)
- oil – for frying
How to make Sabudana Vada:-
- Wash and soak 1 cup sabudana in 1 cup water for 2 hours.
- After soaking the sago, if excess water appears, remove it.
- Peel the potatoes and mash them well.
- Now put the mashed potatoes in the sabudana, along with salt, finely chopped green chilies, ginger paste, coarsely ground black pepper, finely chopped coriander and coarsely ground peanuts, mix it well.
- The mixture for making vadas is ready.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it.
- Take out a little mixture from the mixture and make it round and flatten it by pressing it with your palm.
- Keep the prepared vadas in a plate, prepare vadas from all the mixture in the same way.
- Put the vadas in hot oil and fry the sabudana vadas by turning them over to golden brown.
- Place the fried sabudana vada on a napkin paper placed in a plate.
- Similarly prepare all the vadas by frying them.
- Sabudana vadas are ready. Serve hot Sabudana Vada with green coriander chutney, sweet chutney or tomato sauce, and relish eating.
- Tea Recipe: Tea will get double taste if you follow these tricks while making
- Onion Cheese Pizza Recipe at Home
- National Mojito Day: Mojito Recipe
- Crispy corn samosa recipe for rainy season