Avika Gor Born on June 30, 1997, in a Gujarati family of Mumbai, Avika Parents Sameer Gor, Chetna Gor, Avika played the role of Anandi in sirial Balika Vadhu on television at the age of 12. Avika has also been honored with Best Child Artist ITA Award in the form of Balika Vadhu.
1-Avika loves to sing, dance and photographs.
2-Avika had been seen in ‘India’s Got Talent – Season 1’, (2009), ‘Kitchen Champion’ (2010) and ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa-5’ (2012).
Avika was very interested in acting since childhood, so she had been taking part in fashion show since her childhood. Apart from Balika Vadhu, Avika had got Raajkumar Aaryyan, Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni, karam apna apna, Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi…Let’s Go, Sasural Simar ka, has also fascinated everyone with the magic of his acting. In addition to television, Avika has also done many films. She also has films of Avika South who have worked in films such as Paathshaala and Tezz.
3-Avika Gor appeared at the Cannes Film Festival also. On seeing the popular TV actress strolling on the Red Carpet in the Royal Blue Gown, many eyes kept looking at them.
- 10 Amazing Monsoon Makeup Tips you should follow
- Foot Care in the Monsoon (rainy season), infection, fungal.
- 10 Best Natural Monsoon Face Pack-Monsoon Beauty tips
- Keep Care of your Skin and Hair in this way in the Monsoon
- If you like Mango, know these things, Keep Away from Diseases
- How to Get Rid of Dark of Elbows and Knees 6 Home Remedies
- Home Remedies for Reducing Belly and Waist Fat Easily
- How to do Hair Spa at Home With Natural Way