On Rakshabandhan sisters tie Rakhi by feeding sweets to their brother, but if that sweet is made by their own hands, then your brother will like it more and will make the auspicious occasion of Rakshabandhan even more memorable, so know how to Motichoor Desi Ghee Laddu at home
Motichoor Laddu Ingredients for 4-5 people:
- 1 cup besan
- 1.1/2 cup sugar
- 6 small cardamom
- 1 tbsp pistachios
- 1-2 tsp melon seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- As required Desi Ghee for frying Boondi
How to make Motichoor Desi Ghee Laddu:
- To make laddus, mix gram flour and water in a vessel and prepare the batter well. Add 1 tsp oil as well. mix the gram flour well. And make a solution of continuously falling consistency with a spoon.
- Keep the solution for 10-15 minutes.
- Make Sugar syrup Put sugar and cup of water in a vessel. After the sugar dissolves in the water, check the sugar syrup and then cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stick the syrup between your finger and thumb. A string should be made. If one wire is not formed then cook it for one to two more minutes.
- Add small cardamom melon seeds and pistachios.
- As soon as the ghee becomes hot, filter the prepared solution with a strainer and make boondi. Roast the boondi till it turns golden brown and turn off the flame.
- Now mix the prepared boondi in the syrup and keep it for half an hour. The boondi will absorb the syrup.
- Now make small laddus from the mixture. And garnish the pistachios on top.
- Leave these laddus in the open air for five to six hours so that they become dry.
- Now our Motichoor Desi Ghee laddus are ready, now serve everyone.
- Sawan fast special food: Raw banana tikkis Recipe
- Chana Tikki Recipe: Serve Tasty and Healthy Chana Tikki in Breakfast
- Tea Recipe: Tea will get double taste if you follow these tricks while making
- Onion Cheese Pizza Recipe at Home