Pistachio is one of the most popular nuts. It contains essential nutrients for the body and these properties make it a superfood. Pistachio is a fruit whose outer cell is removed and eaten. These nuts are not only delicious to eat but are also super healthy. Pistachios have many antioxidant properties and are rich in vitamin B6, protein, minerals like copper and phosphorus etc. Research shows that people have been consuming pistachios for thousands of years and it benefits us in every way
- Benefits of Pistachios (Pista)
- Side Effects of Pistachios (Pista)
- Nutrient Value of Pistachios (Pista)
- When & How many pista to eat per day
- Beauty Benefits of pista
- Pistachio benefits for men
- How many pistachios in an ounce
- Calories in 10 pistachios
- Pistachio Price in India
Benefits of Pistachios (Pista):
1. Help make brain healthy:
Many such minerals are found in pistachios that improve the functioning of the brain and make it more alert and active. Also, pistachios increase the circulation of blood from the body to the brain, which helps in improving the health of the brain.
2. Increases Hemoglobin:
Pistachios are rich in Vitamin B6. It helps the blood vessels to carry oxygen and improves blood circulation. Consuming pistachios everyday helps in the production of hemoglobin which improves the flow of oxygen in the body.
3. Help lose weight:
Despite being full of energy, nuts are one of the most beneficial foods for weight loss. Some studies show that pistachios help with weight loss. Pistachios contain nutrients like fiber and protein. Both these nutrients keep you full and prevent you from eating fast and junk foods so that you avoid overeating.
4. Cancer prevention:
Pistachios contain vitamin B6 which helps in the production of white blood cells. It makes the body more resistant thereby helping to fight against infections and protect against cancer cells.
5. Remove bad breath problem:
Often, due to a mistake in the food intake, there is a disturbance in the stomach, and due to this, the bad smell starts from the mouth. Sometimes gum disease also causes such a problem. The benefits of eating pistachios are found in this disease. If the gums are diseased, then chew the pistachio kernel. It cures the problem of bad breath.
6. Keep eyes healthy:
The antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin are essential for eye health. Pistachios are a good source of both of these antioxidants. By consuming it every day, you can protect your eyes from possible diseases.
7. Relief from headache:
Headache has become a common ailment due to today’s stressful and competitive lifestyle. Tiredness and headaches can also occur due to stress throughout the day, or due to changes in eating habits. Working on the computer also causes headache. The pain relieving properties of pistachios are useful in reducing headache. Applying or inhaling pistachio seed oil on the head provides relief from headache.
Side Effects of Pistachios (Pista):
Eating pistachios is safe for everyone and by consuming it in the right quantity, it benefits your body. However, consuming any food in excess can be harmful to your health and the same is true with pistachios. If you consume pistachios in an unbalanced amount, then it can also cause many damages.
- If eaten in excess, there is a possibility of stomach pain, gas, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, nervousness and loss of appetite.
- Side effects can be seen if someone is allergic to it. Such as cough, rash, swelling of the face.
- Salted pistachios should be avoided as they are high in sodium.
- If eaten in excess daily, it is possible that it may also increase the weight.
Nutrient Value of Pistachios (Pista):
Nutrient Amount Per 100 G
Energy 571 kcal
Protein 21.43 g
Total Lipid (Fat) 46.43 g
Carbohydrate 28.57 g
Fiber 10.7 g
Sugar 7.14 g
calcium 107 mg
Iron 3.93 mg
Magnesium, Mg 125 mg
Phosphorus, P 500 mg
Potassium, K 1036 mg
Copper, Cub 1.429 mg
Manganese, Mn 1 mg
Thiamine 1 mg
Vitamin B6 1.786 mg
Fatty Acids, Total Saturated 5.36 g
Fatty Acids, Total Monosaturated 25 g
Fatty Acids, Total Polyunsaturated 14.29 g
When & How many pista to eat per day:
- Soak Pista at night and eat it with other dry fruits in the morning on an empty stomach. Roast it and eat it anytime between two miles. Do not eat it with main meal, milk, tea, coffee.
- It should be eaten by soaking or roasting. It is also a nut and also contains phytic acid. To reduce the effect of phytic acid, soak or roast it. If two or three pistachios are eaten raw, it does not make any difference.
- In summer, 14 – 15 pistachios soaked and 5 – 7 pistachios roasted can be eaten. Whereas in winter 14 – 15 roasted pistachios can be eaten.
Beauty Benefits of pista :
Before using pistachios as a beauty product, it is important to know that anything will benefit only when it is used on a regular basis. In such a situation, whenever you start any remedy, it is necessary to do it regularly. The good thing with pistachios is that if you want, you can use it by making a mask or pack and if you do not want to work so hard, then you can also take its benefits by making it a part of the diet.
- Natural glow on face: Essential fatty acids are found in pistachios. Its use keeps the skin healthy and its natural glow also remains.
- Natural Moisturizer: Pistachio acts as a natural moisturizer. The use of pistachios daily makes the skin soft and soft.
- To reduce the signs of aging: Pistachios are also used to reduce the signs of aging. The anti-oxidants present in it work to neutralize free radicals.
- For healthy skin: Regular use of pistachios keeps the skin healthy. It works to reduce sun-damage
- Control hair fall: If your hair is falling a lot, then prepare a hair mask of pistachios. Apply it on the roots of the hair with the help of coconut oil. You will start seeing the difference in a few days.
Pistachio benefits for men:
- Increases sexual Power: Pistachio gives a lot of power to the man for sex. By eating pistachios continuously for two to three weeks, blood flow to the penis increases and there is a hardness in the penis. This has also been proved by Ling’s ultra sound test. Married people must consume pistachio milk during the winter season. It increases sexual power and gives satisfaction.
How many pistachios in an ounce:
49 nuts in 1 ounce of pistachios.
Calories in 10 pistachios:
40 calories are found in 10 pistachios
Pistachio price in india:
|Form||Min Price||Max Price|
|Loose||Rs 980/Kg||Rs 1199/Kg|
|Packed||Rs 830/Kg||Rs 1300/Kg|