- Paneer Gilafi Cutlet Ingredients
- Chicken Paneer Gilafi Cutlet Recipe
- Suji paneer cutlet Ingredients
- Suji paneer cutlet recipe
- Aloo paneer cutlet Ingredients
- Aloo paneer cutlet recipe
Chicken and paneer together give a soft texture to this cutlet. At the same time, its taste also increases a lot. This cutlet is very soft and melts in the mouth. In this, small pieces of chicken are mixed with spices, which brings out a special aroma in it. Which makes this cutlet even more tasty and delicious. It also gives it a unique flavor. In this recipe, the chicken is coated with a layer of paneer. Along with this, the spices used in it give a special taste to the chicken and paneer. Due to which this cutlet becomes very special. After knowing so much about this cutlet, let us see how you can easily prepare it at home.
Paneer Gilafi Cutlet Ingredients:-
- 250 grams chicken/chicken
- for main dish
- 4 – chopped onion
- 200 grams paneer
- 3 – green chilies
- 3 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- salt as needed
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- For the tempering ( Refined oil as required)
Chicken Paneer Gilafi Cutlet Recipe-
- First of all take paneer in a bowl. Now put a layer of turmeric on top of the paneer. After this, add red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, rock salt, all these spices to it. Mix it so well that a layer of all these spices gets on top of the paneer.
- Now put the chicken in another bowl. After this add onion, little chili, salt, ginger and garlic paste, red chili powder etc. and mix them all well. Now grind it and make a paste out of it.
- Now take a bowl and put the ground paste of chicken and other spices in it. Along with this, add coriander leaves, cornflour, sesame seeds and mix them all well. Add salt as per taste and mix all the ingredients.
- Now apply some water in your hands and take the prepared mixture on your hands. By applying water, the mixture will not stick to your hands. Spread this mixture a little and place paneer in the middle, cover the paneer with the help of this mixture.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add Chicken Paneer Gilafi Cutlets and deep fry it. You have to fry it till it becomes light brown. Your Gilafi Chicken Paneer Cutlet is ready. Serve it with chutney or mayonnaise of your choice. Tip: While deep frying the prepared chicken and paneer balls, use a spoon very lightly. Because it is very soft and can burst on oil itself.
Suji paneer cutlet-
Suji paneer cutlet Ingredients:-
- 1 plate
- 1 cup semolina
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 cup finely onion
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup finely chopped cottage cheese
- coriander leaves
- oil to avoid
Suji paneer cutlet recipe:-
- Cook semolina in two cups of water by adding half a teaspoon of salt and let it cool. For the filling, miss the onion, paneer, coriander leaves, cumin, red chili, salt, green chili, garam masala. Now make small balls of semolina.
- Just like the masala is used in Kakori dough, fill it in the cutlet and leave it for 10 minutes. After sometime deep fry and serve hot.
Aloo paneer cutlet recipe
Aloo paneer cutlet Ingredients-
- Potatoes – 2 (boiled and peeled)
- Paneer – 100 grams
- Salt – as per taste
- Fresh Coriander – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- oil for frying
Aloo paneer cutlet Recipe-
- In a bowl add potatoes, corn flour and salt to taste and mix.
- Mix paneer, coriander, garam masala and salt in a bowl.
- Make a ball out of the potato mixture and roll out a little flat.
- Place some paneer mixture in the center and make the balls in the shape of a bundle and convert them into round shape.
- Roll out the dough a little flat.
- Make cutlets of same size.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and fry the cutlets till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Serve hot with coriander and mint chutney.
- Sawan fast special food: Raw banana tikkis Recipe
- Chana Tikki Recipe: Serve Tasty and Healthy Chana Tikki in Breakfast
- Tea Recipe: Tea will get double taste if you follow these tricks
- Onion Cheese Pizza Recipe at Home