Pizza is very much liked by all people, especially children, they want to eat pizza every day, nowadays there is also monsoon, the fun of eating pizza in this season is something else if you also try some tasty recipes in the rainy season. If you want to do this, then this recipe of Onion Cheese Pizza will prove to be the perfect option for you. Onion Cheese Pizza is an easy-to-make recipe, which you can feed your family as snacks.
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped (for filling)
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tomatoes (for the pizza sauce)
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 9 inch pizza base
- Salt Pepper Seasoning as per taste.
Sauce recipe for Pizza-
- First of all, blanch the tomatoes in salt water.
- Now remove the peel and separate the seeds and finely chop the tomato pulp.
- Now put olive oil in a hot pan, put garlic in it and stir it till it becomes golden.
- Now add tomato pulp, salt pepper seasoning and cook it till all the water of the tomatoes dries up.
- Now add a little oregano, chili flakes, dry basil leaves and parmesan cheese and mix it well.
- Pizza sauce is ready.
Method of filling-
Put chopped onion, tomato, capsicum, oregano, chili flakes, garlic powder, mustard powder, salt pepper seasoning in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- First of all, apply pizza sauce on the pizza base.
- Then put the prepared filling on it.
- Then put grated cheese on it and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree celcius until
- Cook until the cheese melts and the base becomes crisp.
- Now cut the pizza with a cutter and serve it with ketchup.
- National Mojito Day: Mojito Recipe
- Crispy corn samosa recipe for rainy season
- How to Perfect Puri 12 Tips & Tricks
- 50 useful kitchen tips that work in your daily life