80 grams of moong dal (without peeled)
80 grams rolled oats
30 grams fresh curd
45 grams onions
5 grams of green chillies, finely chopped
10 gram chat masala
10 grams Red Chili Powder
3 grams hot masala
3 grams turmeric powder
5 g garlic-ginger paste
30 grams fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
Salt, according to taste
- Wash lentils thoroughly. Boil the dal until softened by adding one cup of water. Cook the dal water thoroughly and dry it.
- If there is little water left, filter it and grind the lentils.
- Mix pulse paste and all other ingredients in a bowl and mix it.
- Divide the prepared mixture into 12 equal parts and make round spots.
- Heat the non-stick pan and add about 1/2 tsp oil and cook it till it turns golden on both sides.
Serve warmly with green chutney.