This tikki is very easy to make whenever you want to eat aloo tikki or you can serve it within 5 minutes when any guest comes in the house, it is very crunchy and tasty to eat, kids also enjoy it. Like, it is a bit expensive but if you have it in your budget then you can definitely buy it and keep it in the freezer
- What is McCain Aloo Tikki?
- McCain Aloo Tikki ingredients
- McCain Aloo Tikki Nutritional Information
- Guidelines of McCain Aloo Tikki
- How to cook McCain Aloo Tikki?
- What is the price weight & Pieces of McCain Aloo Tikki?
- McCain Aloo Tikki Best Before
- How do you serve McCain aloo tikki?
What is McCain Aloo Tikki?
McCain Aloo Tikki Mazedaar Masala is a classic combination of mashed potatoes and some flavourful Indian spices, which make this tikki or the Indian variation of potato patty, really tasty. This is already pre-cooked in edible vegetable oil and frozen by using the most advanced technology – this means the tikkis and patties are quite fresh and have their nutritional value intact. Keep these frozen patties handy, because you never know when a surprise guest might just drop by. This delicious lip-smacking tasty patty can be an amazing companion for afternoon tea.
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Zero percent cholesterol
- Trans fat free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
McCain Aloo Tikki ingredients:
Potato (76.64%), Palmolein Oil, Corn Flour, Rice Flakes, Green Chilli Paste (Green Chilli, Water, Corn Starch, Edible Common Salt, Acidity Regulator [INS 260, INS 330], Permitted Class Il Preservative [INS 211]), Ginger Paste (Ginger, Water, Edible Common Salt, Corn Starch, Acidity Regulator [INS 260], Permitted Class II Preservative [INS 211]), Garlic Paste (Water, Garlic, Edible Common Salt, Corn Starch, Acidity Regulator [INS 260], Permitted Class II Preservative [INS 211]), Edible Common Salt, Onion Powder, Red Chilli Flakes(0.23%), Cumin Seeds.
McCain Aloo Tikki Nutritional Information:
(per 100g of Frozen Product):
Energy (Kcal) 161.4
Protein (g) 2.46
Carbohydrate (g) 25.4
Sugar (g) 0.4
Total Fat (g) 5.55
Saturated Fat (g) 2.96
Trans Fat (g) 0.1
Guidelines of McCain Aloo Tikki:
Any food product needs to have certain guidelines that help in keeping its freshness intact. Same goes for our products and to help you do just that here are a few tips and tricks that might help. Make sure that when you buy our products that they are in good frozen condition soon as you get the product home, remember to put it into the freezer compartment as soon as possible
- Transfer to the freezer compartment at the earliest.
- Use straight from freezer – thawing not required.
- Buy product in good frozen condition.
- Return unused product back to the freezer at the earliest.
How to cook McCain Aloo Tikki?
Cook a hot and fresh snack in just 3 minutes To enjoy hot and crispy McCain products, follow these steps:
What is the price weight & Pieces of McCain Aloo Tikki?
- 160gm Rs 45/- 4 Pieces
- 420gm Rs 99/- 10 Pieces
- 760gm Rs 161/- 16 Pieces
McCain Aloo Tikki Best Before:
You can use it for up to 18 months, keep it in the freezer at 18 degree Celsius
How do you serve McCain aloo tikki?
First of all deep fry or bake the McCain Aloo Tikki and keep the bread slices toasted on one side. Apply mayo on toast, put onion slice, tomato slice and grated paneer (as much as you like) on top of an aloo tikki. Apply mayo on the second slice, place it on top of the paneer or you can serve only tikkis with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- Cadbury Bournville Dark Chocolate Bar Review
- Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Brightening Day Crème With Sunscreen Review
- DERMATOUCH Bye Bye Pigmentation Cream Review
- Spinz BB Fairness Cream Review (Get Instant Fairness)