Lips begin to crack due to changing seasons. Winter brings a sudden summer season. In this case, the lips become dry and lifeless. The main reason for dry lips is lack of water, excess heat and vitamin C deficiency. Applying lipstick on chapped lips in summer also reduces the beauty of lips. You can use household items to take care of chapped lips in summer.
Causes of Crack Lips:-
- Drinking less water also leads to loss of moisture from the skin due to which the lips start to crack. So drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Many cosmetics products contain such items that cause the lips to become dry. Sometimes your toothpaste also causes lip dryness.
- Sometimes lips also dry up due to some kind of allergy, medical condition. Lips are also cracked due to lack of vitamin B and excess of vitamin A.
- If you think that wetting the lips repeatedly will not dry the lips, then you are wrong. Rather, it makes the lips dry more. Also, when lips dry, they should not be cut with teeth.
Home remedies for Crack Lips:-
- Honey: – Cracked lips can be cured by using honey. Make a paste by mixing two teaspoons of sugar in one teaspoon of honey. Apply this paste on your lips and leave it. After some time, scrub the lips with the fingers. After this, clean the lips with lukewarm water. Honey sugar paste will make lips soft and pink.
- Cream-milk cream also gives relief from chapped lips. Use it daily, you will get relief in chapped lips.
- Glycerin – With the help of glycerin, your cracked lips can heal quite easily. This is because the nutrients in glycerin always keep your lips moist. Even if you are going through the problem of dry and chapped lips, applying glycerin on the skin can easily overcome this problem. For this, take two drops of glycerin on your fingers and apply it on your lips. This will keep your skin soft and soft.
- Coconut Oil: Use coconut oil to keep the moisture of lips. Apply coconut oil to your lips four to four times a day. After applying coconut oil, lips begin to dry, then apply coconut oil again, it will make your lips soft.
- Aloe Vera gel: You can use aloe Vera gel to heal chapped lips. Use fresh aloe vera gel on the lips, do not use the gel found in the market, because using chemical gel can make the lips black. Use fresh aloe Vera gel to soften your lips.
- Rose petals- Soak rose petals in milk or glycerin for one hour. After this, grind them into a paste and fill it in the box and keep it in the fridge. Apply a little paste on the lips before sleeping at night. This will make your lips soft and pink as well.
- Castor oil – castor oil is a sticky oil, which is available in the market. You can get it at any store selling beauty products. Take a small amount of it and apply it on your cracked lips and leave it for a while. Wash with plain water after 2 hours.