Applying nail polish is an art. If you do not know the right way to apply nail polish, then the beauty of your hands can be less. It is not enough to apply nail polish. We will know what is the right way to apply nail polish, how do we apply nail polish so that our hands start looking even more beautiful and also we will know about top 5 nail paint brand and nail remover brand, then let’s know
Keep in mind when applying nail polish-
- Spherical forks on the upper part of the nails so that they do not break quickly
- Brush the nails regularly with the help of a brush
- The death of the nails around the nails with cuticles pusher keeps the skin slowly shifting backwards, this will make the nails look bigger and longer.
- If the nail paint is not drying quickly, then immerse the nails in ice water for some time, this will dry the nail polish quickly.
- To highlight your nail polish, first apply a coat of white polish on the nails, whatever color you apply on it will look more bright.
- The best way to hide clipped nails is to apply glitter polish to it.
- Never shake the nail polish, it causes the nail polish to bubble, roll the bottle between the two hands.
- Apply nail polish in a bright room
- When applying the left hand, move the fingers more due to moving the brush on the nails.
- Store the nail polish in a dark and cool place. Keeping the nail polish in contact with light and heat can reduce its color and thickness.
- Apply petroleum jelly to the skin around your nails before applying the nail polish to prevent it from spreading. This will create a barrier between your skin and the nail paint and do not spread the nail polish, ask for cotton after applying the nail polish.
- Use a non-acetone removal to apply old nail paint. Nails are very rough with acetone, then shave the nails with a filer before applying. Shake the nail paint bottle between the palms and roll
- It is very important to apply a base coat. This makes the nail polish last for more days. Use a transparent or white nail polish for the base coat. apply the base coat 2-3 times on the nails and let it dry.
- Dip the brush in a bottle of nail paint to remove as much paint as it can take a thin coat, that is, first apply a thin coat and let it dry, then apply a second quota of nail polish, for this, apply a straight line between the nails and then both the sides Feel after this, give two to three light strokes and give the final touch. If you want a thicker shade, then apply a third coat or else two courts is enough.
- If applying nail paint to the cuticles around the nail, then clean it with an old makeup brush or earbud. For this, by dipping the brush in nail polish remover, gently clean the nail paint near the nail with caution, After that apply the top coat, apply 2-3 strokes of transparent nail paint on the nails, wait for the top coat to dry completely. Applying the top coat makes the nail paint last longer.
- If you want nail polish to dry quickly, soak your nails in cold water and then dry them and apply baby oil.
- Massage the nail cuticles with cream or olive oil after removing the nail polish, apply some cream on the lemon peel and rub it on the nail, this makes the nails look beautiful and shiny.
- Always buy good quality lead-free nail polish. Cheap nail polish often contains latches which can damage the stomach with food and it can cause nail spots.
- Choose a good quality remover to remove nail polish or else there may be a problem like allergies.
- Use a cotton ball to remove the nail polish, it removes the nail polish quickly, keep the nail polish remover from strong light, sunlight etc.
5 Best Brand of Nail Polish-
- OPI Infinite Shine Long-Wear Nail Polish- OPI’s nail lacquers offer you a chip-free, long-lasting manicure that lasts for up to 7 days. Our high quality nail lacquer formula protects your nails from harmful chemicals like Toluene, Formaldehyde and Dibutyl Phthalate.
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro– The new 10 Days Long: extreme hold-up glaze up to 10 days * without need of retouching or UV lamp. The innovative formula ensures a very high performance and gives the nail an exclusive brightness. Active ingredients, rich in calcium and magnesium, nourish and deeply protect nails while coloring them.The practical maxi-brush guarantees perfect coverage and brightness, from the first pass as well as a quicker and simpler application.
- Ella+Mila Love Collection Nail Polish– They are currently developing the Love Collection, an array of dreamy colors that promises to spread pretty polishes to all those in love. In addition to their popular and trendy color choices and option of two different sized bottles, Ella+Mila polishes are also safer and cooler, and here’s why. Not only are they long-lasting, chip-resistant, and quick-drying, all Ella+Mila polishes are also 100% vegan, never tested on innocent animals, certified by PeTA, made in the USA and most importantly “7-Free.” Polish with love, ella+mila
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour– A quick-drying* matte nail colour in a natural transparent shade for healthy-looking nails and a jet-black hue for more intensity.
- Olive & June Nail Polish – Every perfect mani needs a perfect top coat. Apply a layer of this super shiny top coat as the last step to keep your mani looking fresh for 7+ days
5 Best Brand of Nail Polish Removers-
- OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover
- Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover
- Cutex Twist and Scrub Instant Sponge Regular
- Pure Body Naturals Nail Polish Remover
- Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover
Save the Nails from Repeated breaks with these 9 Tips
Remove Yellowness of the Nails with these 4 Natural Easy Way
Remove Nail Paint without Thinner with these 4 Tips
4 Tips for choosing the Right Face Cream