Mosambi (Sweet lemon) is available in the market in every season, be it a patient, a common people, a sportsman or an employee who is playing duty in the sun, as soon as he gets a free time, he must drink a glass of juice for new energy in the body. Center is witness to this, when it comes to increasing immunity through vitamin C, there seems to be no better option than Amla and Mosambi (Sweet lemon), since the season is over, so the responsibility to fight corona has come to fruition, now Mosambi (Sweet lemon) corona airs Due to this, both Mosambi consumption and demand in the market is large. Due to the lock-down, Mosambi consumption was also affected for a few days. On a typical day, a Mosambi truck supply of five to six trucks consumption was confined to the closed captive After the Mosambi reached directly to the homes of the people and with the gradual increase in consumption with the supply, prices did not increase much because the juice parlor is closed and its demand is only from the houses, so today In this article we will tell you the advantages of luck and also tell How are these beneficial.
Mosambi (Sweet lemon) Nutrition Facts/100g
Energy- 43 kcal
Carbohydrates- 9.3 g
Dietary fiber- 0.5 g
Fat- 0.3 g
Protein- 0.8 g
Vitamin C- 60%50 mg
Calcium- 4%40 mg
Iron- 5%0.7 mg
Phosphorus- 4%30 mg
Potassium- 10%490 mg
Water- 88 g
How beneficial Mosambi during corona–
There is a need to increase immunity during the crisis, in such a situation, Mosambi is very effective. It is better to drink Mosambi juice that we consume Mosambi fruits. Mosambi contains beneficial elements like minerals, vitamin C, fiber and potassium which not only It helps in fighting diseases but also improves our health. The scientific name of seasonal is citrus limita. It is a fruit of lemon species but it is many times more beneficial than lemon, its fruit can remain safe without spoilage for about 1 month.
Benefits of Mosambi-
- Mosambi (Sweet lemon) contains dietary fiber, which is useful for people suffering from constipation, which should be eaten directly because of it, it will provide great benefit in constipation and the problem of constipation will go away.
- Mosambi contains vitamin C which increases your immunity and helps in fighting diseases.
- It is very useful during corona crisis, it reduces Cholesterol and also relieves the problem of plus blood pressure.
- Symptoms like swelling of the gums, frequent flu, colds and cleft lips are due to scurvy disease. It is very beneficial to eat Mosambi or drink Mosambi juice.
- Mosambi (Sweet lemon) eating causes a secretion of digestive juices in the stomach which helps in digesting food quickly. It contains potassium which also helps in stomach upset, dysentery and diarrhea.
- Mosambi (Sweet lemon) is also beneficial in diseases related to skin, applying its peel on the pimples is beneficial, while its use clears the blood and enhances the complexion of the skin.
- It is also beneficial in diabetes with Amla and Honey.
- Mosambi juice is very good for the eyes. It protects your eyes from infections due to antioxidant and antibacterial reasons.
- Weakness is removed and Energy is maintained in the body by drinking Mosambi juice every day.
- Athletes are advised to drink this juice as it reduces joint pain.
- Vitamin C present in Mausambi can help in losing weight. It can increase fat oxidation in the body, which can lead to weight loss.
- Mausambi contains abundant potassium, which helps to protect the kidneys and bladder from infection by detoxifying.
- Mousambi juice fulfills the lack of water in the body in plenty. In the event of sunstroke or lack of water (dehydration), Mousambi juice provides essential vitamins and minerals to the body.
- Vitamin C present in Mausambi can relieve throat infections and tonsils.
- If you get a bug cut, then applying mousambi juice and castor oil (castor oil) to the affected area can provide relief. In addition, it can help reduce pigmentation on elbows, hands or knees.
- Mousambi juice can relieve you from dry, weak, two-faced hair and dandruff. You can either eat Mausambi, drink juice or else apply its juice to hair and wash it after some time.
When should you drink Mosambi (Sweet lemon) juice-
Consuming fruit at the prescribed time will give you a complete benefit. Drinking juice of mousambi with breakfast in the morning proves to be more healthy. If you drink tea or coffee, keep a gap of at least one hour between juice and tea / coffee.
How to store Mosambi juice-
- To keep mausambi fresh for a long time, keep it in the fridge or freezer.
- The refrigerator will be safe for two to three weeks and in the freezer for three months.
- Remember not to place it in an airtight container or packet. It can spoil it quickly.
- Store the mousambi after washing and wiping. Keeping wet can spoil it quickly.
- If you want, you can store the juice by removing the juice from the maasambi. The juice does not go bad for six months.
Note: Suggested measures to store are based on people’s experiments. Their failure to succeed depends entirely on the circumstances of the store.
Side Effects of Mosambi (Sweet lemon)-
Overuse of everything can be harmful. In the same way, excessive intake of weather can also be harmful. Let us know what the loss of death can be:
- If your teeth are sensitive, eating mousambi or drinking mousambi juice can cause you sensitivity.
- Exposing sunlight to the face or body in the sun can have the opposite effect and the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can damage your skin.
- If you have a problem of acidity, then consuming more Mausambi Juice may increase your problem.
- If you are allergic to citrus acid, the intake of Mausambi may be harmful for you. In this case, you may have swelling in the mouth, rashes on the body and difficulty in breathing.
How to Use Cosmetics to Look More Beautiful
How to Understand the Need for Skin to Look More Beautiful
Water will Give Relief from Summer Heat
Get Long and Dark Hair in Just 2 Rupees, and See Results in 10 Days