Many people like pumpkin(Kaddu) very much but many people do not like to eat it at all, so now we will tell you such a recipe of pumpkin (Kaddu), which will make pumpkin (Kaddu) so tasty and spicy that even those who dislike will eat it by licking their fingers, pumpkin (Kaddu) tastes best with poori. But you can eat it with rice or roti, so let’s see the step by step khatta meetha kaddu full recipe.
- Half KG pumpkin (Kaddu)
- 6-8 tsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Panchphoran (Panchphoran is prepared by mixing fenugreek, Black mustard, Cumin, fennel seeds & Black cumin (Kalonji)
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 Green chilies chopped
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Half tsp Amchur powder
- Half tsp red chili
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Half cup water
How to make Kaddu ki sabzi (Pumpkin Vegetable Recipe) :
- First cut the pumpkin into big pieces
- and then Put 6-8 spoons of oil in a pan and heat it.
- After this add panchphoron (Panchphoran is prepared by mixing fenugreek, Black mustard, Cumin, fennel seeds & Black cumin (Kalonji) and wait till it turns light brown.
- After this add asafoetida and then green chili and fry for 30 seconds.
- Now add chopped pumpkin in large pieces and mix it well.
- Now add Half teaspoon turmeric powder and Salt to taste to it
- Now cover it and cook it till 50%
- After this you add 1 tsp Garam masala, 1 tsp Coriander powder, Half tsp Amchur powder, Half tsp red chili, 2 tsp Suga, Half cup water and mix it well.
- Now cover it and cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- Now it is ready to serve, the best combination of Kaddu sabzi is with poori, Kaddu and poori are very tasty but you can eat it with rice, roti also.