Today ( 2 November) is the birthday of superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has been in the Hindi film industry for several decades, is today recognized worldwide. There are many such names in their names, which is difficult for other actors to break. The life of Shah Rukh is like an open book, but still there are some unheard of stories related to him, which hardly people will know.
Born November 2, 1965
Birthplace – New Delhi
Father – Mir Taj Mohammed Khan
Unknown things about Him-
- Shahrukh Khan started his career with television in the late 1980’s. And in Bollywood, he made his debut in the film Deewana in 1992.
- In his early films, he became more famous in the role of villain, playing the role of villain in Dher (1993), Baazigar (1993) and Anjaam (1994). Later on, he also started romantic films, including Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), Something happens (1998) and Kabhi Kabhi Kabhi Gham (2001).
- On October 25, 1991, a Punjabi-Hindu girl was married to Gauri Chhibber according to Hindu tradition. He has a boy Aryan (born 1997) and a girl Suhana (born 2000). In 2013, she became the father of a third child, named Abram
- Shahrukh is called Bollywood’s Familyman. Their thinking starts with children and ends only on children.
- Shahrukh Khan tells his wife his best friend. Their behavior with children is also not less than friends.
- His many films are also related to migrants from specific species, specific religions, to particular people. For his great work in the Hindi film industry, the Indian government also honored him with Padam Shree.