If someone does not want to see any severe scars on his face or any part of the body, in such a situation, many times people show different doctors and treat it. If you too are tired of applying creams to treat blemishes and trying other methods, then why not take a look in the kitchen of your home. Yes, many household items present in the kitchen can help you to remove the stains from injury or other methods, if the face has become lifeless and dry, then make this special homemade face pack at home, learn how to make it
Home remedies for remove old cuts and blemishes and acne marks-
For centuries, many types of skin related problems have been cured through home remedies. The use of natural things may take some time to show effect but they do not cause any side effects.
- Baking soda- Baking soda is always available at home, so if you want to remove any stains within a week, then take one spoon of baking soda to get three spoons. Apply this mixture on the stain and leave it for a few minutes, after which wash it off with lukewarm water. Make sure to use it at least once a day.
- Coconut oil and camphor – Coconut oil and camphor are also beneficial for our skin in many ways. Coconut oil moisturizes the skin from the inside and camphor reduces scarring and infections, making the spots on the face less visible and gradually diminishing.
- Aloe vera – Aloe vera is best for the face, so the magic of aloe vera gel works in every way. Apply this gel before sleeping at night and wash the face in the morning, you will see the result soon.
- Onion- Cut the onion into pieces and extract its juice. With the help of cotton, apply this juice on the scars. You can repeat this process several times a day. Good results will be seen in some time.
- Honey- Honey can also be used to remove stains from the face, this method is very old and people have been using it for many years. Make a pack by mixing oatmeal and water in honey and apply it on the face and wash it off with plain water.
- Cucumber- Cucumber is very good for health, in such a situation, if there is any light stain in your skin, then use cucumber. You can apply cucumber juice on your face.
- Potato and Tomato– If you are having dark spots under your eyes, then use potato and tomato. Put potatoes and tomatoes kept at home under your eyes, keep applying it regularly so that its effect is visible.
- Cocoa Butter – Cocoa butter has moisturizing properties which helps to remove problems like blemishes, spots that appear on the face. Apply cocoa butter on the face at least twice a day and then see how it will have a magical effect on your skin.
- Amla- Amla is rich in Vitamin C. Take amla paste and mix olive oil in it. After applying it on the wound, massage it with a light hand. By doing this daily, the difference will be visible on the scar.
- Best cooling face pack to remove skin tan in summer
- Get Rid of Dry and lifeless Hands in Winter Season
- How to get quick Hair Problem Solution
- Learn the right way to apply Nail Polish