In today’s video we will tell how to make tutti frutti, it is very easy to make, you can use it to decorate cakes or desserts, it makes children’s food more attractive, so let’s see its recipe, how to How to Make Tutti Frutti from Watermelon Peel
- Watermelon Peel
- Half cup sugar
- Food Color
How to Make Tutti Frutti:
- Remove the green part of the watermelon rind, cut only the white part into small cubes.
- Now put water in a pot and boil it, now put all the watermelon peel cubes in it, the water should be so much that the watermelon peel cubes are immersed well.
- Now cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, you put half a bowl of sugar in it and cook for another 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, filter it with water and divide it into 3 parts, or make as many parts as you want.
- Now add different colored food colors to it and mix.
- Now cover it with a light cloth and keep it to dry in the sun light.
- After drying it well, fill it in a box and keep it.
- You can use it by keeping it for 1 year.
- Whenever you make cake, ice cream or any desserts for children, use it, it enhances the taste even more.