In today’s article, we will tell you the complete method of making Mango Kulfi, it is so easy to make that you can make and eat it every day, all ages love mangoes, especially children, and now it is mango season is going on, then watch and read the whole process and make mango kulfi, lets start…..
Ingredients (for 6 mango kulfi)-
- 3 medium sized mangoes
- 2 tsp custard powder
- 1 bowl milk
- 4 tsp sugar
- Tutti Frutti 1/2 small bowl
- Paper Glass or Plastic glass (6pc)
- Ice cream stick (6pc)
How to make Mango Kulfi:-
- Firstly take out the mango pulp and keep it in a bowl.
- After that, take half a bowl of milk in a bowl and mix it well by adding 2 teaspoons of custard powder.
- After this, keep the pan on the gas and heat it, now add the paste mixed with milk and custard powder.
- After this, add half a bowl of milk & tsp sugar and cook, stirring continuously, until the paste becomes thick.
- Once the paste is ready, put the mango pulp in the grinder jar and add the prepared paste as well.
- Grind well for 1 minute
- Now add Tutti Frutti to the prepared paste.
- After this, pour the paste into a paper glass or plastic glass with the help of a spoon.
- Now put the ice cream stick in it exactly in the middle.
- After this, garnish with Tutti Frutti on top.
- Now put it in the freezer for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, take out the mango kulfi and keep it outside for 30 seconds or immerse it in normal water for 15 seconds (do not immerse the whole kulfi, only that much water cannot come inside the kulfi)
- Now holding the ice cream stick, take out the kulfi from the glass by rotating it a little round.
- Now mango kulfi is ready, you can give all to eat,
- Hold the ice cream sticks and enjoy the delicious mango kulfi.
So after seeing this recipe, you will definitely make mango kulfi and comment and tell how your mango kulfi was made… Thank you!