In today’s article, we will tell the recipe of samosa, which is very easy to make, you can eat hot and crispy samosa by making it at home anytime, and it will be right for your health because we do not know when we are get it from outside, it is not known which oil they use and how they make it cleanly, but at home we can eat good tasty crispy samosa with cleanliness by using the right products, so let’s know how samosa have to make….
For kneading the dough:
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1/2 tsp celery
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tbsp oil and ghee
- 4-5 boiled potatoes
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- Finely chopped coriander
- Cumin 1 teaspoon
- Coriander 1 tsp
- 2 red chilies
- 1 big cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 2 black pepper
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of turmeric
- Frying oil
How to make samosa:
For kneading the dough:
- First of all, take all refined flour in a bowl and crush the celery seeds in it.
- After this we will mash it by adding 3-4 tbsp oil and ghee.
- After this add water to it and knead it normally.
- After kneading, cover it and leave it for half an hour.
- After half an hour dough is ready to make samosa.
- First of all, we will mash the boiled potatoes, keep in mind that potatoes do not have to be mashed finely, mash them like potatoes in samosa.
- Now take Coriander 1 tsp, 2 red chillies, 1 big cardamom, 2 cloves, 2 black pepper in a pan and roast it, After roasting, grind it in an imamdasta, or grind it in a mixer jar to make a powder.
- Take 4-5 spoons of oil in a pan and heat it.
- Now put chopped ginger in it and fry it, then add chopped green chilies to it and fry it lightly.
- Now add turmeric to it and let it cook in oil for 5 seconds.
- Now add mashed potatoes to it and mix it well.
- Now add salt to taste and roasted masala and fry it well.
- Now stuffing is ready.
How to make samosa with stuffing:
- The dough that I had kneaded is ready for making samosas.
- Now take a small ball of dough and roll it into the shape of a roti with the help of a rolling pin.
- After this, cut the roti from the middle and make it in the shape of a half moon.
- Then take half the roti and mix it in the center with a straight line and apply water to stick (samosa does not open by sticking water tightly)
- Now fill the prepared stuffing in it and stick it with the help of water, giving a pleat from above.
- Now the samosas are ready, now prepare all the samosas in the same way.
- Heat the oil in a pan for frying the samosas.
- Once the oil becomes hot, fry the samosas on low medium flame.
- Fry till it becomes light golden, then take it out with the help of a sieve.
- Now it is ready to eat, you can eat it with green coriander chutney or sweet chutney.