Most of the children’s height is according to their parents, which we call genetic, but many times the height of children does not grow as much as the parents, it may be due to the lack of growth hormones. The obstruction in the height of the children becomes a cause of concern for the parents. By the way, the height of boys increases till 25 years and the height of girls increases till 18 years. Due to low height, there is also a change in the behavior of children. Many times a child with low height starts thinking of himself as weak in front of other children, it has also been seen that children whose height is less, they become more irritated. If you also do not see the growth in the height of your children, then you must follow these tips.
What to eat to increase height:
If the children’s diet is right, then the height of the children also increases and they look healthy as well as active. Therefore, special care should be taken of the food of children from childhood itself. Let us know what should be fed to children for their growth.
- Feed gram soaked in water to children. To make it tasty, you can add onion-tomato to it and give it to children in tiffin.
- Children must eat milk and milk-like things like curd, butter, cheese, etc. Milk is high in calcium, which helps strengthen and develop bones.
- Vitamin D is also very important for the growth of children. Morning and evening sunlight is considered very good for vitamin D. If you want, you can make the child sit in the morning sun for a while. If you want, you can give mushrooms, paneer, soy, almonds and oranges to children for this.
- Make a soup of egg yolk and green vegetables and give it to the children.
- Beans are incredibly nutritious and an especially good source of protein. The protein insulin-like growth factor has been shown to increase length. An important hormone that regulates growth in children. Beans are also high in iron and B vitamins, which may help protect against anemia.
- Almonds are packed with many vitamins and minerals that are essential for height growth. Almonds are high in fiber, manganese and magnesium. Plus, almonds are rich in vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin that doubles as an antioxidant.
- Leafy greens, such as spinach, kale, arugula, and kale, are nutritional superstars. Leafy greens are generally rich in vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. They are also rich in vitamin K, a nutrient that can help support height growth and increase bone density.
Exercise or Yoga to increase height:
If you suspect any child in your family, that its height is not increasing according to age. So you take action immediately and start getting the child to do height-enhancing exercise or yoga. If you pay attention in time, then the child will be able to achieve a good height with the help of these tips and exercises. So let’s know which exercises should be done to increase your height.
- Hanging- First of all let’s start with the easiest exercise. Yes, Hanging means hanging from something. For this you can use anything like a tree, pole or anything else. You have to hang on an empty stomach every morning by opening your hands equal to the shoulders. Do this exercise regularly for 10 minutes. Due to this, your whole body stretches and if you are a child then your bones also start growing, due to which the speed of increasing the height increases. Initially, you will be able to hang for a short time, but do not panic, gradually increase your time. This is a normal exercise in appearance, but very effective. If you are less than 15 years old, then you can get a lot of benefit from this exercise.
- Rope Skipping- It means jumping rope. You must have seen many children jumping rope. This is also a very effective exercise to increase your height. Whose main function is to increase blood circulation in the body. Doing this exercise strengthens your heart. Apart from this, it works to remove excess fat from your body. We all know that if the excess fat on the body is reduced, then the chances of increasing the height will be higher. Second, due to increasing blood circulation, the supply of nutrients in the body of children keeps on increasing rapidly, which is useful in increasing the height.
- Side Stretching – This is a lot of exercise. In this, you have to stand straight and join both your hands up. Now you have to bend your waist on both sides in turn. Lean once in the left (bend as much as you can) and then bend in the right side. Do all this slowly, do not make any haste. Bend on both sides at least 10-10 times daily. Many times the fat stored in the back side of us or children creates obstacles in increasing their height. This exercise targets both the back sides and is helpful in reducing the fat there. This causes great stretching of the back.
- Walking On Toes – One way to increase the height with exercise is that you walk by putting the weight of the whole body on your toes. This can prove to be a great exercise for you. Yes, it stimulates the Pituitary Gland and the Human Growth Harmone starts to form. So if you do any other exercise after doing this exercise, then its effect will be very high. Because at that time the level of HGH in your body will be high, which helps you to increase your height as quickly as possible.
- Forward Bend – Means bending forward, this is an exercise to increase the height from a very old time, which is also very effective. In this, you first have to stand straight keeping your feet close.
- Super Cobra Strech – As you can see in the picture, this is a very popular Height Badhane Ki Exercise. In this, you have to lie straight on your stomach first. After that, as shown in the picture, you have to do stretching by vaccinating your hands down to the top of your mouth.
- Should eat eat ice cream in cold or not, know the expert opinion
- Shilpa Shetty fitness secret CCF tea: How to make CCF tea & Know its benefits
- 20 Health & beauty benefits of maize
- 6 Home Remedies to prevent from food poisoning
- Habits? Can become the reason for kidney damage, change today