Every woman wants to have long nails, but if it was so easy to lengthen them without breaking them, all girls would have long nails. Many girls’ nails start breaking as soon as they get longer. This is often due to the lack of nutrients in the body. Come, let us tell you 10 effective ways to grow nails fast-
10 effective tips to grow nails fast:
- Orange juice- Apply orange juice on your nails for ten minutes then wash your hands with lukewarm water. By doing this for a few days, your nails will start growing soon.
- Garlic- The use of garlic is a great way to grow nails. Cut garlic into two pieces and rub it on your nails for 10 minutes. By doing this your nails will grow well in a few days.
- Olive Oil- Massaging the nails with olive oil also makes them grow faster. Olive oil is rich in Vitamin E which nourishes the nails and increases the blood flow to the nails.
- Coconut oil – Fatty acids and other nutritional elements are found in coconut oil, which is beneficial when massaging the nails.
- Apple Cider Vinegar- Take a teaspoon of grated garlic and add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to it. Apply it on your nails and leave it for 10 minutes. After that wash your hands with clean water.
- Mustard oil- Massage the nails with mustard oil for 15-20 minutes once a week. By doing this, the growth of the nail is accelerated.
- Lemon- Massaging the nails with a slice of lemon daily for 5 minutes also makes the nails grow faster. After doing this wash the nails with warm water and apply moisturizer.
- Glycerin or rock salt- If the nails are hard, then mix 5-6 drops of glycerin or rock salt in a bowl of lukewarm water and keep the nails immersed in it for 5-6 minutes. This will make them soft and they will also be easy to cut.
- Tomato juice – Mix 2 teaspoons of olive oil in half a cup of tomato juice and soak your nails in it for 10 minutes. Do this twice a day.
- Eggs and milk- All you have to do is beat the white part of an egg with milk and dip your nails in it for 5 minutes. Doing this 2-3 times a week will strengthen the nails and they will also start growing faster.
Why Nails don’t grow and breakage:
- Cutting nails with teeth- Many women and girls have a habit of cutting nails with teeth. Because of this, their nails do not grow. If you too have such a habit, then you should also change this habit of yours now. This is because biting your nails with your teeth can lead to a bacterial infection of your nails and surrounding area, due to which the nails can stop growing.
- Do not apply base coat on nails- Always keep in mind that you must apply base coat while applying nail polish. Actually, applying a base coat keeps your nails more secure.
- Scraping off the nail polish- Many women have a habit that instead of removing their nail polish with nail polish remover, they start scraping and this has a negative effect and the nails stop growing.
What to eat to grow and strengthen nails:
To make nails healthy and strong, take protein, calcium, iron, vitamin B and C rich foods in food, such as milk, curd, green vegetables, salad etc.
- Egg- Egg contains a lot of protein and it is very essential for the development of the body. By consuming it our hair, bones and nails become strong. Eggs are rich in Vitamin D, Biotin and B12. Biotin helps strengthen your nails.
- Beans- Beans also contain a lot of biotin, with the help of which nails grow. A study has revealed that the consumption of biotin increases the thickness of nails by up to 25 percent. For this reason, you must include beans in your diet.
- Oats- Not only biotin but also zinc and minerals are necessary for nails. Also you will easily find oats in the market.
- Sunflower seeds- Sunflower seeds are rich in copper and manganese. You can eat it by sprinkling it on bread and other foods.
- Salmon- If you eat seafood then salmon is best for you. Salmon contains nutrients that help strengthen bones and nails.