Everyone wants long, dark, thick and beautiful hair, but by using the wrong food and chemical products, the hair deteriorates and the hair starts to turn dry, white and fall, and due to the busy lifestyle, it does not even get the attention. It is possible to give, all over, the conditioner keeps changing, but no one gets any benefit, almost everyone is unhappy with the problem of hair, in this article today we will talk about this topic and tell some such home remedies so that if you grow hair This article will prove to be very beneficial for you if you have stopped or your hair has reduced, then let’s know how.
Rough and Dry Hair–
Causes of rough hair-
How to deal with Rough and Dry Hair-
- Excess use of heat styling equipment
- Use of bad or wrong hair care products
- Due to excessive hair washing
- environmental factors
Many people use many expensive products to get rid of hair problem. Those that make the hair truly shiny, but the chemicals present in them make the hair either prematurely white or start to fall out, but we are telling you some remedies that can damage them Naturally Shiny will help make it shiny and strong.
- There is nothing better than an egg to soften and brighten hair. It is so effective that you will see the difference in one go. It contains sufficient amount of protein, fatty acids and lactin, which repairs the hair. Mixing olive oil in it will be more beneficial.
- Mix coconut water and raw milk gram flour and apply it twice a week. This will remove the dryness of the hair as well as give shine to the hair.
- Aloe Vera is also very beneficial for hair. It gives full moisture to the hair as well as nourishment. The antioxidants and vitamins present in it serve to nourish the hair. Also, it is effective in reducing dandruff too.
- Make a banana paste and mix coconut oil in it. Massage the hair thoroughly with this mixture and wash the head after 20-25 minutes. Hair will become silky soft.
- Yogurt is a very good conditioner for hair. It makes the hair soft and shiny and also eliminates dandruff completely.
- Coconut oil contains all the nutrients that are needed to make hair soft and shiny. It maintains the natural moisture of the hair and does not allow them to become dry, making them shiny.
- Honey can also be an effective remedy. You can also use honey to get back the lost shine of hair. This not only gives shine to the hair, but also makes the hair soft.
Split Ends Hair–
What is Split Ends-
This problem is seen at the end of hair. Two strands of hair are formed in it, which is also known as trichoptilosis. What can be the reasons for this problem and what are the remedies to fix it, all of these are mentioned in the article.
Causes of Split Ends–
- Use of bleach in hair.
- Dry hair
- Because of Straighter.
- Sometimes due to more sunlight.
- By combing harder.
- Side effects of hair chemical product.
Easy treatment of Split Ends Hair-
- Egg yolk and almond oil- By trying this simple home remedy, you can prevent your hair from becoming damaged and split. To make it, first mix the egg yolk (yellow part) with one tablespoon of almond oil. Apply the prepared mixture on the hair and scalp for half an hour and then wash the head thoroughly with cold water.
- Honey- Because honey is sticky, it is difficult to use but it is also an effective remedy. To use it, you mix one tablespoon honey in one cup of hot water. After shampooing, apply the mixture to the hair for twenty minutes. This remedy will prevent the split hair.
- Coconut Oil – Nourishment can be done to the hair using coconut oil. Firstly apply the oil from the roots of hair to the ends. Then cover the hair with a shower cap and leave it overnight. Wash hair thoroughly in the morning with shampoo, use towels to dry hair. You can do this process after every two to three days.
- Papaya – Papaya can do the job of conditioning the hair. The conditioning properties present in papaya can help reduce the problem of two-mouth hair. First mash the papaya thoroughly. Then add curd and almond oil to it. Apply this mixture to the hair and cover the hair with a shower cap. Leave hair like this for about an hour, then wash the hair with shampoo. It can be applied from one to two times a week.
- Almond oil-Almond oil is rich in many nutrients. Vitamin-E and Vitamin-D are the main among them. It also contains good amounts of magnesium and iron. In addition, there are also natural ingredients in it, which work to protect the hair. First heat the almond oil lightly. Then apply this oil from the roots to the ends of the hair. Massage with your fingers for a few minutes. Then cover the hair with a shower cap and leave it for two to three hours or overnight. After this wash the hair with shampoo. Take care not to use a hair dryer to dry the hair. You can do this remedy once a week.
- Beer- Beer can be used as a hair conditioner, which can serve as conditioning the hair. At the same time, we have already mentioned that conditioner can help in preventing and getting rid of the problem of two mouth hair, first of all mix beer and honey. Apply this mixture to the entire hair. Then leave the hair like this for 30 minutes. Finally wash the hair with shampoo. Use towels to dry hair.
Causes of hair fall–
- Hormone imbalance
- Illness or surgery-
- Medicines or vitamins
- nutritional deficiencies
- Due to aging
Home remedies to prevent hair fall–
- Hair Oil Massage – The first step you can take to reduce the loss of losing your hair is to massage your scalp with oil. Properly massaging the hair and scalp increases blood flow to the hair follicles and increases the strength of your hair roots. It will also help you relax and reduce feelings of stress.
- Amla – For natural and rapid growth of hair, you can also use Amla. Amla is rich in vitamin C, the lack of which can be a reason for hair fall.
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek is very effective in the treatment of hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antacidants that help to enhance hair growth and rebuild hair follicles. It also contains protein and nicotinic acid which encourages hair growth.
- Onion juice – Onion juice contains high amount of sulfur content, which improves blood circulation to the hair follicles, helps to rebuild hair follicles and reduce inflammation, which can reduce hair loss. it happens. Onion juice has antibacterial properties that help kill germs and parasites that can cause hair loss, and treat scalp infections.
- Aloe vera – Aloe vera contains enzymes that are directly involved in promoting healthy growth of hair. Also, due to their alkaline properties, they can help in bringing the pH of hair to a correct level and promote hair growth. With regular use of aloe vera you can relieve itching of scalp, reduce redness and swelling of scalp, increase hair strength and shine and also reduce dandruff. Both Aloe Vera Gel and Ras are effective in this work.