If you do not take medicines and follow some home remedies, then you can get rid of toothache quickly, whenever you have pain in your teeth, you consume medicines, which sometimes proves to be dangerous for you. Even if you follow some home remedies without taking medicine, you can get rid of toothache quickly. Today we will give you information about those home remedies, which will cure the pain of your teeth in a short time and you will also be saved from eating medicines. Your toothache will be easily removed by using these household things..
What’s the cause of toothache:
Toothache is a common problem but sometimes its pain becomes unbearable. Many times swelling occurs on the face due to toothache and there is also pain in the head. Let’s know the reason of toothache
- Eating too hot or cold food
- By not cleaning the teeth
- Calcium deficiency
- Bacterial infection or weakening of the roots of the teeth
- Wisdom Tooth
12 Home remedies to get instant relief from toothache:
- Apply ice: If you have pain in the teeth, you feel relief by applying ice for 15-20 minutes. Repeating this process two to three times a day also gives you long-term relief.
- Lemon: Lemon is considered to be the best source of vitamin C, so whenever there is pain in the teeth, applying a slice of lemon on the painful area cures the pain in a short time.
- Clove: Whenever the pain starts in the tooth, then keeping clove at that place is very beneficial in pain, if the pain is getting more then you should apply clove oil.
- Onion: Whenever you have pain in your teeth, you should chew small pieces of onion, this will cure your toothache immediately.
- Asafoetida: Asafoetida is used for flavor and aroma in food but it is also beneficial in many home remedies. If you have pain in your teeth, mix a pinch of asafetida with lemon juice and apply it on the tooth with cotton. This will reduce the pain.
- Mustard oil: In case of toothache, take a little mustard oil, mix a pinch of salt in it and apply it like a brush on the teeth. By doing this you will get a lot of relief.
- Garlic: In case of toothache, chew garlic after applying salt properly. By doing this, your toothache will be cured and if you use it daily, then your teeth will also be strong.
- Black pepper: Make a powder by grinding black pepper, adding a little salt to that powder and rubbing it on the painful area, relief is felt in a short time.
- Gargle with warm water- If there is pain in the teeth, gargling with a little salt mixed with warm water provides relief from toothache.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is considered a natural antibiotic. Make a paste of turmeric, salt and mustard oil. Apply this paste on the tooth which is causing pain. This paste of turmeric acts as a medicine in toothache.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda also has antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties. Add baking soda to lukewarm water and rinse it off. This reduces toothache. Apart from this, you can also sprinkle a little baking soda in wet cotton and apply it on the painful tooth.
- Guava leaves- Guava leaves are also very beneficial along with guava. They have anti bacterial properties. Chewing fresh leaves of guava in toothache provides relief from pain. Apart from this, you cool these leaves by boiling them in water and add salt to it and rinse with it. This method also gives relief in toothache.
- Make your Crack Lips soft and pink, Causes & Home remedies
- Why Blood Comes from Gums and what its solution
- Get rid of skin peeling around nails ( Peeling cuticles )
- What do & not to do after having a meal