Deo is used to avoid the smell of sweat coming in the armpits ie underarms. We all buy deo from the market because most of us have no idea that deo can also be completely herbal and can be made very easily at home too! Today we will learn an easy method of making deo at home so that there is no problem of foul smell coming due to sweat from your armpits. Also, we will talk about what other methods can be adopted to avoid this smell. So that you do not have to face embarrassment due to this foul smell of sweat. So let’s know how to make it.
Ingredients to make deodorant at home-
- 2 tsp shea butter
- 2 tablespoons Bee-wax
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 5 to 10 drops essential oil
Method to make deodorant at home-
- First of all, heat shea butter by taking B-wax and coconut oil in a bowl. Double boil method will be used to heat it. so that they do not burn.
- Take enough water in a larger vessel than the bowl in which you have extracted Shea butter and Bee-wax, coconut oil so that this bowl can be easily kept inside that vessel and water does not come inside this bowl.
- Now place this bowl inside the vessel and put the vessel on the gas to heat it on low flame. Keep it on the gas till all these three things melt well. Keep stirring them continuously with a spoon.
- When these three things melt, take out the bowl from the pot. Now keep it to cool down. When this mixture cools down, add corn starch to it.
- Also add 5 to 10 drops of essential oil of your choice. It would be better if it is eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil or lemon oil. Use whatever oil you like
Your deodorant is ready-
- When you mix all these things well, now the number comes to make the deo hard. So that you can easily apply it on your skin. For this, give this mixture of deo to your desired shape and keep it in the fridge to cool down.
- Not It will become tight and will also get fixed well. After keeping it in the fridge for about 1 hour, your deo is completely ready. Please install it and let us know your feedback
How this homemade deodorant work-
- Shea butter does not clog your skin pores. Rather it helps your skin to breathe freely.
- Shea butter is rich in anti-bacterial properties, so it does not allow odor-causing bacteria to grow on your skin by breaking sweat.
- B-wax helps prevent the growth of bacteria on your skin. Also it helps in making the deo hard and is helpful in binding all the ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil.
Tricks to Avoid Excessive Sweat and Smell-
- Excess sweating and dead skin cells mix with sweat to produce bacteria…then causing this bacteria to stink, this is the whole process of getting your armpits to stink.
- To avoid this problem, keep cleaning the hair from your underarms. For this, you can shave, use a women’s razor or get waxed.
- Do not allow underarm hair to grow excessively. Because the hair is longer, the sweat does not dry quickly. Also, the dead cells of the armpit skin are also not cleaned while taking a bath. It smells more.
- After bath, clean the underarms thoroughly with a towel and use deo. Along with this, drink enough water throughout the day and minimize the consumption of garlic, onion, alcohol, soda drinks in the diet.
- 20 Health & beauty benefits of maize
- For glowing skin follow these 5 beauty tips before sleeping
- Get Instant Glow & Fairness by Applying these 15 Homemade Face Packs
- How to grow nails fast 10 effective tips