We brush properly every day, both in the morning and at night, but even if the gums bleed or the mouth smells, you may face a lot of embarrassment at times, people don’t like to talk to you. Because the stench of your mouth reaches them while talking, sometimes your partner is reluctant to kiss you, due to which there are distances in your relationship. If we can get rid of the problem of bleeding, then let us know some home remedies for how to get rid of bad mouth and how to remove Bleeding Gums immediately
Why smell comes from the mouth and breath-
To eliminate the problem of bad mouth, it is very important to first know the reason for the smell.
- Bad breath is often caused by plaque of bacteria on the tongue, teeth and gums.
- Whenever we eat something, the bacteria living in the mouth together with saliva breaks down food and protein. The gas that is released in this dissolution process causes bad breath.
- If you eat something, there is a place between the teeth getting stuck in the crack, and the food gets stuck in its middle, this can also cause this problem.
- Gum disease, lack of zinc in the body or diabetes can cause bad mouth odor.
- Excessive spicy food, onion, garlic, ginger, cloves, black pepper can cause mouth odor. Use them less and whenever you rinse or brush, keep the mouth clean.
- If you stay without eating anything for long, then it can also cause bad smell from the mouth. Therefore, eat at the right time and always clean the food stuck in the teeth.
- Dryness in the mouth can cause odor due to bacterial growth. For this, it is necessary to drink water from time to time and keep on using mouthwash and mouth freshener.
- Due to poor digestion and upset stomach, the smell can also come from the mouth. For this, it is necessary to walk for some time after eating or take digestive things.
Home remedies for Bad Mouth & Breath-
Baking soda- It improves the pH balance of the mouth. Due to imbalance in pH ie Potential of Hydrogen, problems like cavity and gingival weakness start in the teeth. For this, brush with baking soda or dissolve one teaspoon of soda in lukewarm water and rinse with it for 5-10 minutes, the foul smell of the mouth will go away. But do not use it in large quantities and rinse well.
Fennel- It kills the bacteria that causes stench in the mouth. Fennel improves digestion, which is a major cause of bad smell in the mouth. Aniseed is more beneficial with cardamom, cloves and cinnamon. You can also drink fennel tea. Eating it after a meal does not cause bad odor.
Cinnamon- It contains cinematic essential oil which kills bacteria present in saliva. Boil one teaspoon ground cinnamon for 10-15 minutes. Rinse this solution two or three times a day. If you want to make this solution aromatic, then add cardamom.
Clove- The aromatic oil present in it is anti microbial and antiseptic. 2-3 cloves should be chewed after meals. Add 2-4 cloves to two cups of boiling water and drink it.
Lemon – The acid present in lemon prevents the growth of bacteria in the mouth. Add a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and a little salt in lukewarm water. Rinse this solution before going to bed at night. Do not use it if you have sensitivities.
Tea tree oil – Tea tree oil that destroys mouth bacteria. Add equal amount of tea tree oil to a glass of water and rinse regularly with this solution. After brushing with toothpaste, rinse tea tree oil with mixed water. Tea tree oil mix toothpaste is also available in the market. Its regular use increases the chances of getting good results.
Apple Vinegar – It is antiseptic. The acid in it prevents bacteria from growing in the mouth and removes cavity and erases the smell of the mouth. Mix one teaspoon of vinegar in a glass of water and drink before eating. Do not use it if you have sensitivity.
Celery – Sulfur-causing bacteria is a cause of bad odor. Chewing celery increases the amount of saliva that inhibits bacterial growth. Chew celery or boil one teaspoon ground celery in two cups of water. After the solution cools down, use it as a mouthwash after meals.
Fenugreek- It removes the problem and smell related to the breath, it increases the amount of saliva, which destroys cavity-causing bacteria. Boil one teaspoon of Fenugreek in half a liter of water at a low flame for 15-20 minutes, drink it regularly.
Home remedies for Bleeding Gums-
Many times, gums also start to bleed due to injury during eating or brushing something hard. But if it increases then it can also take the form of serious disease in future. In such a situation, if you ever see blood in the spit while brushing, be careful. With home remedies, you can diagnose this problem of gums in the initial stage, but it is important to consult a doctor if the problem increases.
- Clove- It is as easy to use, as beneficial. Massaging the gums with clove oil not only makes the gums healthy, many problems related to teeth are also removed.
- Vitamin C– Consuming citrus fruits keeps gums healthy. Due to deficiency of Vitamin C, blood starts to come in the gums. In such a situation, you can overcome this problem of gums by eating citrus fruits and vegetables containing vitamin C.
- Baking soda -If you have problems related to gums, then the use of baking soda will be very beneficial for you. It has anti-bacterial properties, which not only cleans the mouth, but also ends the smell of the mouth.
- Calcium – The calcium present in milk is such an element that our teeth and gums need special attention. Calcium deficiency is behind most of the problems related to them. In this case, the problem of calcium intake by consuming milk can be overcome.
- Mustard oil– Mix a little salt in mustard oil before sleeping at night and massage with it. Do this every night before bed. In a few days, you will get rid of the problem of blood coming in the gums.
- Salt water- To get relief from gingivitis, blood or any kind of bacteria, add a little salt and rinse in lukewarm water. Do this twice a day, it will be beneficial.
- Alum – If there is bleeding in the gums or there is pain in the teeth, put alum in water and rinse it with water. This stops blood and provides relief. It will not only get blood from the mouth gums but also get relief from the problem of teeth. Apart from this, the smell of the mouth will be relieved.
- Aloe vera– Apply Aloe vera pulp on teeth and gums. This will give relief from all the problems of the mouth. Aloe vera will not only relieve blood from the mouth gums, but also from the problem of teeth. Apart from this, the smell of the mouth will be relieved.
Note :- Fennel, peppermint, cardamom, Liquorice roasted cumin, coriander etc. are natural mouth freshener to be chewed after meals and at other times. This will reduce the smell of the mouth.