Cuticles are only part of the skin of the side of our nails. When it starts to dislodge, the skin there turns red and starts to ache with swelling. This is a common problem faced by many people. The skin around our nails is very sensitive, so it needs to be taken care of. It is also an important part of our health, because cuticles keep the nails away from bacteria. Therefore, it is very important to take proper care of your cuticles. If you also have chills on the day of the cuticles, then these home remedies mentioned here will definitely work for you…
What is the reason for peeling of cuticles?
- Dry screen
- Cold and dry weather
- Lack of sufficient moisture
- Continuous use of sanitizer
- Hand wash
- vitamin deficiency
Home Remedies Peeling cuticles:-
- At least once a day, keep your hands immersed in lukewarm water for ten minutes. You will feel the benefits immediately.
- Peppermint nourishes and moisturizes your skin. It has antibacterial properties, which prevents skin infection. Take 5-10 mint leaves and extract the juice from it. Apply the capsules properly before going to bed. Leave it overnight. Wash your hands in the morning with lukewarm water.
- Take a piece of cucumber and rub it regularly on the area around the nail.
- Take a little honey and massage the nails with it. Doing it continuously for a week will remove your problem.
- Aloe Vera gel also proves to be very effective in getting rid of this problem. Apply aloe vera gel over the nails for five minutes. The effect will be seen in a week.
- Massage with olive oil on the nails and the place around it before going to bed at night.
- Massaging your nails with petroleum jelly, Vaseline, will also remove your problems related to the skin there. Apart from this, make a paste by adding a little lukewarm water to the oats and massage the nails with it.
- Milk acts as a natural moisturizer for the skin. It is rich in calcium, vitamin D and alpha hydroxy acid, which nourishes the skin. It increases blood circulation and cleanses the skin. Add 2 teaspoons of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey. Massage the mixture by applying it on your nails and cuticles. Leave it for about 30 minutes. wash your hands.
- Oats exfoliate the skin without making it dry. It moisturizes and cleanses the skin. Take some hot water in a bowl and add oats to it. Soak your hands in the mixture for 10-15 minutes. Wash and dry your hands. Apply a little moisturizer afterwards.
- Bananas are rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, which help the skin to fight damage caused by free radicals. At the same time, the amino acid present in bananas also nourishes your skin. Take half ripe banana, mash it and apply it on cuticles. Leave it for 5 minutes. Wash it with water.