The temperature is rising rapidly in the summer season. In this case, the cases of skin burns and prickly heat are the most. Prickly heat is more in the neck, abdomen and back. It is very important to protect these parts from moisture and sunlight. It can be treated with home remedies. Know about them…
Home Remedies for Prickly Heat:
- Baking Soda – For treatment, mix a spoonful of baking soda in a cup of cold water and soak a clean cloth in it and squeeze it. Keep this cloth at the place of prickly heat for 10 minutes. Do this 5 to 6 times everyday for a week.
- Multani mitti – Multani mitti is considered very suitable for prickly heat. It keeps the skin cool and also prevents the problem of acne. To avoid these problems in summer, mix rose water in five spoons of multani mitti and apply it once a day.
- Ice cube: Applying the available ice cube at home on the prickly place cures prickly heat.
- Neem – Neem is very effective to avoid prickly heat. Along with removing this problem, it removes the infection in the skin. To avoid such seasonal disease, take bath after boiling neem leaves in water.
- Cucumber – It benefits the body both externally and internally. Also keeps the body cool. To avoid heat rash, squeeze lemon juice in a glass of water. Now cut the cucumber in it and leave it for some time, then apply the pieces of cucumber on the affected area.
- Bathing twice – If possible, taking bath twice in the morning and evening can also provide relief in summer heat.
- Sandalwood Powder: Applying sandalwood powder on prickly heat in the form of a powder provides relief. Apart from this, making a paste by mixing water in sandalwood powder and applying it on prickly heat ends prickly. Rubbing sandalwood and camphor in rose water and applying it on prickly heat also provides relief.
- Coconut oil : Mixing camphor in coconut oil and massaging it all over the body cures prickly heat.
- Mango: Raw mango is very effective in cooling down the body heat. Roasting raw mango in low flame and applying its pulp on the body ends prickly heat. Apart from this, consuming raw mango juice twice a day is also very effective.
- Tulsi: Grinding the wood of Tulsi and applying the paste of its powder on the prickly heat ends the prickly heat.
- Mustard oil : Mix 2 teaspoons of mustard oil with 2 teaspoons of water and massage it in the morning and evening, it ends prickly heat.
- Orange peel: Make a powder by drying the peels of oranges. Mixing this powder in rose water and applying it on the prickly place gives great benefit in prickly heat.
- Gram flour – Gram flour absorbs the oil of the body, due to which the prickly pimples dry up quickly. It also cleanses the skin and gives relief from irritation. For treatment, make a paste by mixing some amount of gram flour with water. Apply this paste on the place of prickly heat and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do this remedy once every day. Prickly heat will be cured in a week.
- A Gift of happiness & Health-World Chocolate Day (7th July)
- Know How to Keep Children safe from Coronavirus
- Get rid of skin peeling around nails ( Peeling cuticles )
- Know 5 benefits of bitter gourd for Diabetic patients