- What is the reason of pimples on the face?
- How to Remove pimple in 1 day
- How to remove pimples overnight at home
- How to remove pimples naturally and permanently in one day at home
A small pimple on the face spoils our whole mood. It takes about 4 to 5 days for facial pimples to go away, and when they go away, they leave a mark on the face. Have you ever thought of removing pimple in one day? You must be thinking how can this happen. But this is possible with the use of ice cubes. Let us know then the ways in which this can be possible.
What is the reason of pimples on the face?
- Excess intake of oily things in food
- Long stay in pollution
- Drink less water
- Oily skin
- Spending more time in the sun
- Not washing face after coming from outside
- Imbalance in hormones
- Using chemical-rich face wash etc.
- Dead skin cells
How to Remove pimple in 1 day-
- Step 1: First wash your face with warm water and face wash. Never use a scrub on a pimple-prone face, otherwise the pus of the pimple will spread all over the face.
- Step 2: Now mix multani mitti with sandalwood powder and lemon juice. Apply this face pack on the face for 5 minutes.
- Tape 3: After five minutes take out the ice cube from the fridge and start massaging your pimple. Keep rubbing it continuously even if your skin becomes numb. Similarly rub two ice cubes on your face. Its coolness will suppress the redness and swelling of the pimple and your pimple will disappear within a day.
- Step 4: Use a clean cloth to wipe the water from your face. If any pus comes out of the pimple while rubbing the ice cube, wipe it off immediately.
Now look in the mirror whether the size of the pimple on your face has become light or not. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated so that pimples do not come on the face again. Many people do not know that dehydration is also the cause of pimples. People who are fond of drinking too much caffeine or coffee, they should put some control on this habit.
How to remove pimples overnight at home-
- Toothpaste- Take a little white toothpaste on a cotton swab and apply it on the pimple. Do not apply too much pressure while applying. Leave it on the pimple overnight, its effect will be clearly visible in the morning.
- Tea tree oil- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with a teaspoon of olive oil and jojoba oil. Apply it after washing the face thoroughly. This will reduce the size of the pimple as well as reduce its redness.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Mix water with apple cider vinegar in proportion. Apply it on the pimple affected area with cotton. After about ten minutes wash the face with cold water.
- Baking Soda- Make a paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with water. Apply it on the pimple and after about five minutes wash the face with lukewarm water. After that apply toner on the face. Keep in mind that if you feel discomfort after applying baking soda, wash your face immediately.
- Garlic- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic and grind them. Make a paste by mixing it with water and apply it on the pimple. Wash the face after keeping it for about ten minutes. If you feel itching, excessive burning or redness in the skin after applying this paste, then it is better to clean your face immediately.
- Choose the new trend perfect jewelry for the Indian bride
- Raksha Bandhan: 12 Dress up Ideas for Raksha Bandhan festival
- 5 ways to apply perfect Wing Eyeliner
- Use salt and toothpaste to remove blackheads and whiteheads in a minute