Poor thing, our hands don’t bear it! Due to weather, dust, water, soap … because of all this, the skin of hands starts becoming dry and lifeless. Learn how to preserve their tender beauty, by this tips you can resolve all hand problem topics like, winter hands treatment, home remedies for dry, cracked hands, extremely dry, cracked hands, how to get rid of dead skin on hands, overnight hand treatment,
Hands work all day long. And what we give to them in return… careless care. Just put some cream and it worked. While the truth is that hands need as much care as your face. In winter, hands are more dry than the rest of the body. The skin of the hands is very thin and there is very little oil in it. The hands of housewives come in contact with soap and detergent repeatedly during daily routine, due to which the skin of the hands is severely damaged and they become dry. In this article today, we will tell you some practical ways to soften the dry hands, which will solve the problem of your dry hands.
Home remedies for dry-
You can also make your hands like butter by using milk cream. Milk cream has high fat and is a natural moisturizer. The lactic acid present in it also helps in maintaining the pH level of the skin.
Oil, Curd and turmeric-
Massage the oil on the hands and feet before bathing, which increases the softness of the skin. For this, you can use sesame or olive oil. Make a paste by mixing gram flour, curd and turmeric and leave this paste for 20 minutes. Afterwards rub it a little and then wash it with plain water. Repeat this process two or three times a week.
Sunflower oil, lemon juice and sugar-
Make a paste by mixing two teaspoons sunflower oil, 2 teaspoons lemon juice and one teaspoon of rough sugar for hands with dry and dark skin. Apply this paste on hands for 15 minutes. Then rub it off with a light hand. You can apply this paste three times a week.
Glycerin and rose water-
To combat excessive dryness of the skin of hands and feet, mix one teaspoon of glycerin in 100 ml liters of rose water. By applying this mixture on hands and feet, the skin gets moisture and softness.
The use of oatmeal also cures dryness and roughness of hands. It acts like a natural cleansing. The protein present in it keeps the moisture of the hands, which makes the skin soft.
Sugar and lemon juice-
To clean and soften the color of the hands, mix lemon juice in a little sugar and massage it gently on the skin of hands and then wash hands with lukewarm water.
Honey is also a natural moisturizer. It contains sufficient amount of antioxidants. It works by locking skin moisture in the skin, which keeps the skin soft.
Almond oil, sesame oil and wheat germ oil-
For more dry hands and nails, make a mixture by mixing one teaspoon of almond oil, one teaspoon of sesame oil and one teaspoon of wheat germ oil. Apply it on your skin and nails daily.
Many medicinal properties are found in coconut oil. If coconut oil is used in place of skin infection, then it gets cured quickly. Massaging it on the hands makes hands beautiful and ends the dryness of the skin.
The use of aloe vera is also very effective. It maintains the moisture of the skin as well as creates a layer on the hands which prevents the hands from being affected by external factors.
Curd and Banana–
Apart from this, rubbing curd and banana on the hands also keeps the hands soft. The use of curd also removes tanning of hands.
How to get rid of dead skin on hands-
Orange peel –
To make the hands shine, apply fresh orange peels. With this, the skin of hands will also be clear along with the removal of dead skin.
Take 1 teaspoon of coffee powder and add coconut oil to it. Now add half teaspoon lemon juice to it. Prepare a thick paste and use it as a scrub.
You can prepare honey scrub with brown sugar or sugar. Mix brown sugar with honey and then add a little bit of olive oil to it as well. Use this paste for scrubbing.
Salt and coconut oil-
Take salt and mix coconut oil and lavender oil in it. Now use the scrub according to your need. Apply it on the hand and massage gently for 2-3 minutes. Then wash it with lukewarm water. Use this scrub once a week to exfoliate dead skin.
How to fix cracked hands-
- Pour a little water into a bowl and add a few drops of olive oil to it. Soak both hands in this solution for about 20 to 25 minutes. Dry hands with a towel and scrub them lightly with a paste of besan and cream. Then clean it with lukewarm water. Dry and apply the moisturizer. Such a manicure of hands before going to bed regularly can be helpful in removing their dryness.
- If the skin on your hands is coming down, then olive oil in it will prove very effective. Olive oil acts as a good moisturizer. This will keep the moisture in your hands and this problem will go away gradually.
- Massage with a piece of milk and cucumber in the part of the body from which the skin is descending, there will be great benefit. Cucumbers have a lot of water and are considered a good moisturizer. Apart from this, oats i.e. barley is also considered to be the best treatment for the problem of skin alleviation. Add barley to the water and keep the hands submerged for at least 10 minutes. Doing so will return moisture disappearing from the hands.
Important Tips –
- Hand should not be washed with hot hot water. Actually, faster hot and more cold water affects the humidity of hands. Also, there is a risk of burning of the skin of the hands with hot hot water. Therefore, always keep in mind that only use lukewarm water.
- For the protection of hands, it should be kept in mind that sunscreen lotion must be used on the hands before exiting, so that the sun’s ultraviolet rays do not have any side effects.
- Drink eight to ten glasses of water throughout the day. This will provide moisture to the skin and removes the problem of rupture of hands. Body lotion or any other cream gives moisture to the skin from outside but by drinking more water you get moisture from inside
- Use natural products as much as possible, instead of products made with chemical ingredients on hand. Products containing quantities of herbal soap, almond soap, aloe vera or olive oil. Due to which moisture will remain on the hands and hands will also be prevented from becoming dry.
- Proteins play a large role in tissue formation. Tissue is wasted during skin flaring. Increase the amount of protein in the food for quick recovery.