Today is the first Monday of the month of Sawan and on this day Mahadev is worshiped by anointing him. The fasting eats only fast food. In such a situation, on the first Monday of Sawan, today we will tell you the method of making buckwheat flour pudding.
Ingredients for making Buckwheat Flour pudding:
- 250 grams buckwheat flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 300 ml milk
- finely chopped dry fruits
- 3-4 tbsp ghee
- water as needed
How to make Buckwheat Flour pudding:
- First of all, put water in a pan for heating.
- On the other hand, heat ghee in a pan on low flame.
- When the ghee melts, add buckwheat flour and fry it while stirring till it becomes light brown.
- Now slowly add hot water to the roasted flour and keep stirring it with a ladle. By doing this there will be no lumps in the halwa.
- Now add sugar to this mixture and keep mixing it well till it dissolves.
- Keep the pudding covered for 5 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Now add dry fruits and mix it.
- Buckwheat flour pudding is ready.
- Tea Recipe: Tea will get double taste if you follow these tricks while making
- Onion Cheese Pizza Recipe at Home
- Crispy corn samosa recipe for rainy season
- How to Perfect Puri 12 Tips & Tricks
- How to Make Tutti Frutti from Watermelon Peel