Junk food and fast food are two such words. Which we listen to every day and consume them more than 2 or 3 times in a day by chattering. But we have never noticed that this junk food and fast food is very harmful for our health. So let’s know the tips to get rid of junk food and fast food addiction in this article and try to know about it in detail.
What is junk food and fast food-
Junk food lacks nutrients (proteins, carbohydrates & vitamins). Because of which the body gets only calories by eating them. Which invites obesity and other diseases. That’s why they are also called garbage food. Junk food is mostly bossy and packed food. Eg :- French Fries, Potato Chips, Pizza, Cold Drink, Momos, Chowmein etc. Fast food is food that is made quickly. Half the work of cooking or making these food is already prepared and these food gets cooked quickly in oil on gas. That’s why these foods are called fast food. Such as:- Burger, Falooda, Bhature, Pasta, Maggi etc. Therefore, there is not much difference between junk food and fast food, but one thing is common in both of them that the amount of nutrients is very low in both.
Junk food and fast food list-
Fast food and junk food contain a lot of calories, which is the main reason for increasing body weight. Because taking extra 500 calories per day can increase body weight by 2 to 3 kg in 1 month. And this junk and fast food is an extra part of our diet, so you can guess from this junk and fast food list at what speed you are heading towards obesity.
- Sugary drinks
- Bread Pastries, cookies, and cakes
- French fries and potato chips
- Samosa and Kachori
- Deep Fried Breads Like Poori, Parathe, Kulche, Bhature, etc.
- Burger-Chaumin -Hot dog
- Chaat Papdi or Bhalla Papdi
- Fried Chicken
Bad health effects of eating fast food-
- Due to excessive use of flour and oil in fast food, obesity increases very rapidly.
- There is a problem of constipation.
- Cholesterol levels increase due to fast food, which increases the risk of heart disease.
- The problem of headache is constant.
- High salt and spicy fast food starts the problem of sugar and high blood pressure.
- There is also a risk of cancer disease due to Ajinomoto (sodium white salt).
- The lack of nutrients in fast and junk food increases the level of stress.
- Eating too much fast food leads to the problem of “eczema” which causes swelling, itching and dryness in the skin.
- Your teeth will rot. The chances of getting worms in the teeth increases.
- Excess sodium from fast food can increase the risk of kidney stones and kidney disease.
- The bones become weak due to continuous consumption of junk food and fast food.
How to get rid of junk food and fast food addiction immediately-
- Be sure to eat fruits, milk and dry fruits in the morning breakfast. Because by taking nutrients in breakfast in the morning, the need of the body is fulfilled and the desire to eat fast food will end.
- Remove fast food like Chowmein, Bread, Maggi, Chips etc. from your list of ration items.
- Plan your entire day’s diet (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Change the food item in your daily diet continuously. This will keep your taste buds changing and you won’t get bored of the same food item.
- Do not be lazy in cooking because by doing so the easy availability of junk food and fast food will not allow us to become addicted to it.
- Make sure to include protein diet in your daily diet.
- Stock your pantry, refrigerator and freezer with healthy foods. Always keep a stock of healthy items in the house.
- Try to make fast food at home in better cooking conditions. And completely avoid the spring.
- Lack of sleep also plays a big role in junk food cravings. Therefore, take at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- If there is a plan to eat outside, then choose a good restaurant and hotel.
- Mindful eating can help us break junk food habits while enjoying the taste of junk food occasionally.
In this article, we have understood that the more delicious it is to eat fast food and junk food, the more it is harmful for our health. But with some precautions and awareness, the addiction of eating fast food and junk food of adults as well as children can be overcome.
- 5 Habits will get relief from Cervical Pain
- Knee Pain : Home remedies to get relief from Knee Pain
- Lose Weight Without Dieting 12 Effective tips
- We should eat chocolate daily or not