- Sneeze frequently Causes
- 7 Home remedies for frequent sneezing
- How to protect frequent sneezing
Sneezing is a normal part of the body’s process, but if sneezing occurs repeatedly and continuously, then it can also be a problem. Generally, the reason for frequent sneezing is considered to be a weak immune system. Actually, there is a mucous membrane in the nose whose tissues and cells are very sensitive, when these tissues and cells come in contact with any stimulating odor or object outside, sneezing starts. Apart from this, sometimes the reason for sneezing can also be an allergy to a particular thing like dust, mildew, strong light, strong smell, spicy food, common cold etc. Know here about some such home remedies that can be helpful in stopping sneezing
Sneeze frequently Causes-
- Breathing in cold air
- Allergy to pollen or any aromatic substance
- Nasal injury
- Colds and fever
- Nasal sprays
- Nasal congestion or discoloration
- Air pollution
- Cigarette smoke
7 Home remedies for frequent sneezing-
- Honey- Honey is a great medicine containing carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins A, B, C, magnesium, phosphorus which helps in reducing the problem of sneezing. Consuming it regularly can give a lot of benefits.
- Take steam-This problem can also be controlled by taking steam. This reduces the effect of cold, as well as clears the way for breathing through the nose. All you have to do is heat water in a vessel and cover your head with a towel and inhale such steam.
- Vitamin C rich foods-Vitamin C is very important to strengthen the immune system. In such a situation, it is also effective in preventing the problem of sneezing. For vitamin C, you should consume sour things like orange, seasonal, lemon, amla etc.
- Turmeric milk-Turmeric is considered anti-allergic. Add turmeric to hot milk and drink it daily. With this, the problem of frequent sneezing can be overcome. Raw turmeric can be used in winters.
- Black cardamom-Chewing black cardamom twice or thrice a day also gives great relief in sneezing and allergies. Apart from this, both ginger and basil are very helpful in fighting cold. Adding ginger and basil to tea and consuming it gives great relief.
- Eucalyptus oil-If you sneeze due to dust and allergies, then eucalyptus oil can be very helpful. You can take steam by adding a few drops of it to the water or you can smell it by putting a clean handkerchief like this.
- Zinc rich food-Zinc can help when you have a cold and sneezing doesn’t seem to stop. When you are a victim of such a condition, you should increase the dosage of zinc in your diet. Zinc also strengthens your immunity. You should include legumes, nuts, and seeds in the diet. Also, if there is something in your kitchen that contains zinc, then include it in your diet.
How to protect frequent sneezing-
- Drink lots of water, drink lukewarm water in winter.
- Do not eat a lot of food at a time, but take a small amount of food.
- Avoid spicy food.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Use nasal spray from time to time.
- Use a humidifier in your home.
- Veins Cramps instant relief 8 Home Remedies
- Excessive Sleepiness during the day, it can be a deadly disease, know the symptoms and treatment
- Consume these 12 things to be healthy with the rising temperature
- Tonsils: Get Instant Relief from tonsils with these 7 Home Remedies
- Learn how to use Covid-19 Self test kit at home and get results in 15 minutes