DERMATOUCH Bye Bye Pigmentation Cream science behind the beauty Manufacturer by Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. It is made to remove pigmentation, This cream removes skin problems like dark spots / age spots and uneven skin etc. Apart from this it also nourishes the skin. This cream contains three active Lime Pearls, “Hydroxytyrosol” B-White” Hyperpigmentation and blemishes are clinically proven to reduce, Apart from this, I also checked online customer reviews and it has proved to be very helpful for many people, so you can also use this cream to remove all your skin problems, so let’s talk about Know more details..
Ingredients of DERMATOUCH Bye Bye Pigmentation Cream :
- New Source of Precious AHA
- A Caviar lime extract
- Active that helps smoothen, brighten and even skin complexion
- An active which is gentle for the skin
- Reduces skin pigmentation and colour irregularities such as age spots
- Provides a progressive brightening effect for a more uniform complexion
- Whitening activity proved on Asian skin.
- Has an excellent safety profile
- In olive active, it stands out as the most powerful active
- When used in a product, protects against both environmental and internal agents
- One of the longest bioavailability of the active ingredient.
- Helps prevent cellular and structural disruption, desquamation, dehydration and ageing
Reduces Tanning and Spots:
This face cream for blemishes contains Lime Pearl which provides gentle skin exfoliation for a smooth, bright and even skin Coplexion Cream for pigmentation for the face. Hydroxytyrosole helps prevent cellular and structural disruption, dehydration and aging. ?-Whitens skin pigmentation and color irregularities and gives even-toned skin
Nourishes the skin:
Highly nourishing cream base formula that supports hydration, suppleness and evens out skin texture.
Protect your skin:
Use this facial pigmentation cream to protect your skin from excess pigmentation, redness, and inflammation to slow the appearance of aging and promote the production of collagen.
How to use DERMATOUCH Bye Bye Pigmentation Cream:
Add extension nozzle to tube – Take a pea-sized amount of serum on your fingertip – Apply on dark spots/age spots – Massage until serum is completely absorbed – Use twice a day in AM and PM – Use Do this for 6 to 8 weeks for visible results.
About DERMATOUCH Bye Bye Pigmentation Cream:-
Dermatouch Bye Bye Pigmentation unique combination of proven clinical actives to help reduce pigmentation, dark spots, and age spots. The entire range is developed by dermatologists who are passionate about working with natural resources. The ingredient used in the cream is clinically proven actives, made with fast action formula, and are gentle on the skin. Dermatouch Bye Bye Pigmentation
Enriched with Lime Pearl, β-White, and Hydroxytyrosol.
- Helps with lightening pigmentation & dark spots.
- Suitable for all types : Men and Women.
- Helps lightening pigmentation & dark spots.
- Supports prevention of melanin synthesis, blemishes, age spots, and gives even-toned skin.
- An intensely nourishing cream base formula that supports hydration, softens and enhances the skin texture.
Key Features of DERMATOUCH Bye Bye Pigmentation Cream:
- Hidroxytyrosol is one of the major nutrients for the skin obtained from the olive. Hidroxityrosol acts in two ways – It inhibits melanin production and increases the amount of glutathione which prevents damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals.
- Lime Pearl is a new natural source of AHAs extracted from the precious native Australian caviar lime, specially designed to stimulate skin desquamation with an innovative mechanism of action involving the TRPV3 channel.
- β-White decreases key enzymes involved in pigmentation for optimal whitening efficacy. Unlike other active, β-White can modulate the complete pathways of pigmentation and enables efficient delivery and help enhance skin penetration and continuous release of actives.
What is hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation is when your skin colour is darker than usual. This happens when more melanin is produced by melanocytes due to certain triggering factors. Skin darkening may also be caused by the deposition of endogenous or exogenous pigments, such as hemosiderin iron or heavy metals in the dermis.
What are the causes of common types of hyperpigmentation?
Most hyperpigmentation is triggered or worsened by UV rays, dry skin, or damaged skin barrier. Melasma is very common among females who are above 40 years of age, lesser found in men. Classically, melasma appears as a big brown patch, with an irregular border and typically found at symmetrical areas on the face. Whereas solar lentigines and ephelides, they can be found on skin that is exposed to UV rays. Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is usually diagnosed based on the history of trauma or injury, for example, post-acne scar.
What causes pigmentation?
It may be caused by the following factors:
• Sun damage caused by long-term overexposure to UVA and UVB rays
• Vitamin deficiencies
• Medication that causes sensitivity to sunlight
• Can we remove pigmentation permanently?
Contrary to what many people think, freckles, melasma and dark spots don’t usually resolve by themselves. In fact, in about 9-% of the cases, treatment is necessary to remove pigmentation. The cream would help lighten them but it is a long-term process.