Sometimes only cooked rice is left in the house, lentils and vegetables are exhausted, so we do not understand how to eat only rice, no one can eat it, so in today’s article we are going to show you how to make leftover rice tasty and edible, so let’s start to make leftover rice recipes in indian style and know what are its recipes and what ingredients are needed for this
- leftover rice
- Cooking oil or ghee
- Maggi Masala or Fried Rice Masala
- Soaked peanuts
- Salt to taste
- Green chili or red chili
- 2 cloves
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 finely chopped potato (can add more vegetables like carrots, beans etc.)
Method for Delicious Spicy Rice Made from Leftover Rice:
- First break the leftover rice with the help of a spoon or hand.
- After this take cooking oil or ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Now put 2 cloves and chopped chili in it and fry it lightly.
- After this add finely chopped onion, potato, tomato and Soaked peanuts .
- Now add salt according to taste, cover and fry well so that all the vegetables are cooked.
- Now add the leftover rice to it and mix it well.
- After this, add Maggi Masala or Fried Rice Masala to it and mix it well.
- After frying for 2 to 3 minutes, turn off the gas, now it is ready to serve.
- Now enjoy hot delicious spicy rice