Sitopaladi churna can be used with honey or ghee to treat dry cough, sore throat, asthma, tonsillitis, typhoid fever and phlegm.
What is Sitopaladi Churna?
Sitopaladi Churna is an effective Ayurvedic medicine that contains Mishri (sugar), Cardamom (green cardamom), Cinnamon (cinnamon), Pippali (Piper longum) and other ingredients. Although it acts to balance the digestive and immune systems, Sitopaladi churna is most beneficial for blockage of upper respiratory tract and bronchial conditions.
Benefits of Sitopaladi Churna-
- Sitopaladi churna makes breathing easier for asthma patients
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Sitopaladi churna helps in treating all types of cough. Cough that occurs during pregnancy can also be effectively treated with Sitopaladi churna.
- Sitopaladi churna, a combination of other Ayurvedic medicines such as Gandhak Rasayan, Yashad Bhasma and Praval Pishti, is effective for sore throat. The anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties of this Ayurvedic combination make it a potent remedy against streptococcal infections.
- Infected or swollen tonsils are effectively treated with Sitopaladi churna. In combination with other ayurvedic medicines like Gandhak Rasayana, Praval Pishti, Yashad Bhasma and Loknath Ras, fat works against viral and bacterial infections that cause tonsillitis.
- Sitopaladi churna treats weakness and physical incapacitation that occurs after typhoid fever. It gives strength, removes toxins and controls the body’s metabolism.
- Sitopaladi churna treats sinus congestion and infected sinusitis.
How to use Sitopaladi Churna-
- 5 to 4 grams Mix Sitopaladi churna with 5 grams of ghee or 2.5 grams of honey & consume it.
- Sitopaladi churna should be consumed only after meals because it can cause gastritis in some people.
- Sitopaladi churna should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- Sitopaladi churna cannot be consumed with water. It should be consumed either with honey or ghee.
- Children should be given 500 -1000 mg twice a day with any of the above mentioned adjuvants. give in that quantity.
- 2 to 4 grams twice a day. Give this mixture.
- The maximum dosage of Sitopaladi churna is 12 grams a day. Should not be more than.
Sitopaladi Churna Storage-
Sitopaladi should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. This Ayurvedic medicine should be kept out of reach of children.
From the manufacturer-
About Dabur Company- Dabur India is an FMCG company of India. Building on a legacy of quality and experience of over 137 years, Dabur is today an Ayurvedic and Natural health care company with a portfolio of more Herbal/Ayurvedic products. Dabur has age-old traditional knowledge along with modern science to develop products for consumers across generations and geographies. Dabur’s FMCG portfolio today includes brands – Dabur Chyawanprash, Dabur Honey, Dabur Pudinhara, Dabur Lal Tail and Dabur Honitus in the healthcare space; Dabur Amla and Dabur Red Paste in the personal care category; And real in the food and beverage category.
About Dabur Sitopaladi Churna- Sitopaladi Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine for cold and cough. It is made from medicinal plants like Pippali, which is one of the best candidates available in nature. It gets absorbed into the body and provides nutrition and energy to digest mucous conditions. Treats cough and cold conditions
Brands that sell Sitopaladi Churna-
Tansukh Herbals Private Limited
Warning of Sitopaladi Churna-
- Can Sitopaladi Churna be consumed before driving?
Yes, Sitopaladi churna can be consumed before driving.
- Can Sitopaladi Churna be consumed with alcohol?
No, Sitopaladi churna should not be consumed with alcohol. But you can consult an ayurvedic doctor for more clarity.
- Is Sitopaladi Churna addictive?
Sitopaladi Churna is not addictive. It should be consumed only under the supervision of a medical expert.
- Can Sitopaladi Churna make you drowsy?
Sitopaladi churna does not make you drowsy if it is consumed in the required quantity. But if you feel lethargic after consuming it then a health care practitioner should be consulted.
- Can you overdose on Sitopaladi Churna?
No, an overdose of Sitopaladi churna can lead to gastritis.
- Can you take Sitopaladi in pregnancy?
Yes, you can have Sitopaladi churna during pregnancy. But before taking it, an ayurvedic doctor should be consulted.
Important question about Sitopaladi Churna-
- How to cure child’s cough through Ayurveda?
Sitopaladi churna is an excellent Ayurvedic product that cures cold and cough. It has antitussive and anti-inflammatory properties that treat cough and is perfect for adults as well as children. Give your child 500 to 1000 mg every day. Give Sitopaladi churna depending on the intensity of cough.
- Does Ayurveda treat Bronchitis?
Yes, Ayurveda is known to cure various problems and diseases one of which is Bronchitis. There are many Ayurvedic products that you can use to treat bronchitis. Sitopaladi churna is one of them which is a best option for most of the people.
- Can Ayurvedic treatment cure persistent sneezing and runny nose?
Yes, Ayurvedic products can cure persistent sneezing and runny nose very quickly. Sitopaladi churna is a product that is known to treat cold and sinus infections. Its regular use will help you to give results very soon.
- How to get rid of cough?
Sitopaladi churna is an excellent ayurvedic medicine which will cure cold quickly. It is very effective and has no side effects. To get rid of your cough, take 2 to 4 grams of this powder. Take it twice daily.
- What is Sitopaladi made of?
Sitopaladi is made from sugar, green cardamom, cinnamon, pippali and other ingredients.
- How long do I need to use Sitopaladi until I see an improvement in my condition?
You should consult a qualified Ayurveda practitioner to know about the time required for Sitopaladi to work.
- At what frequency do I need to take Sitopaladi?
The maximum dosage of Sitopaladi churna is 12 grams a day. Should not be more than
- Does Sitopaladi have any effect on breastfeeding?
No, Sitopaladi is not known to have any harmful effects on breastfeeding. But before doing this you should consult a doctor.
- Is Sitopaladi Churna safe for children?
Sitopaladi is safe to be consumed by children.
- Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
Sitopaladi is safe for pregnant women to take under doctor’s supervision.
- Does it contain sugar?
Yes, Sitopaladi churna contains mishri (sugar).
- Dabur Shwaasamrit Reviews: Get rid of asthma, cough & cold
- Benadryl cough syrup Review, benefits and side effects\
- 12 Spices which Enhance your taste and make you Healthy
- Beat the Viral-Fever with Home Remedies
- Should eat Banana in fever or not ?