Dabur Shavasamrit is prepared on the basis of various herbs and scientific activities. Hello friends, in today’s post, we will talk about Dabur Shwaasamrit Ayurvedic Medicine for Asthma and Bronchitis How Dabur Shavasamrit is helpful in the treatment of respiratory diseases. Dabur India Limited Company, which is a manufacturer of Ayurvedic medicines, has made Dabur Breathamrit medicine mainly for the treatment of respiratory diseases, so let’s know what are the benefits and uses of this medicine.
What is Dabur Shwaasamrit:
Dabur Shavasamrit is an Ayurvedic herbal medicine manufactured by Dabur Healthcare Company. It is mainly used in the treatment of asthma and cough. Dabur Shavasamrit is formulated by incorporating potent herbal ingredients and medicinal plants properties. This medicine is helpful in treating many problems related to the respiratory system. This medicine helps in strengthening the immune system against diseases like breathlessness, chronic cough, cold, bronchitis and allergies. Dabur Shavasamrit is a mixture of 14 herbs.
- Manufacturer : Dabur India Ltd
- Indications : Breathlessness, Chronic Cough, Cold and Bronchitis
Health Benefits Of Dabur Shwaasamrit:
- Dabur Shavasamrit eliminates respiratory problems and strengthens the immune system.
- This Ayurvedic medicine is used to strengthen the immune system against shortness of breath, chronic cough, cold, bronchitis and allergies.
- As a decongestant for the respiratory system, it helps to eliminate phlegm related problems and provides physical strength
- Acts as an immunity builder for the respiratory system.
- Dabur Shavasamrit Ayurvedic medicine is available in syrup and can be taken easily with water.
- Dabur Shavasamrit has the ability to strengthen the respiratory system by increasing the flow of air to the lungs.
- This medicine is helpful in treating respiratory diseases.
Dabur Shwaasamrit Price & weight:
- 400gm Price:₹267/-
- 100gm Price:₹66.75/-
How to take Dabur Shwaasamrit :
- Dosage : 2 teaspoonful (6gm) to be taken twice daily.
- Use this medicine according to your doctor’s instructions.
- Keep medicine away from children.
Dabur Shwaasamrit Ingredients :
YApamarga, Yashtimadhu (Glycryza glabra), Kantakari, Shirish chhal, Vibeketak (Terminalia bellerica), Bharangi, Guduchi, Haridra (Curcuma longa), Bilva, Kali Marich (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Tamalpatra (Cinnamon tamala), Ella (Elettaria cardamom), SugarQS,
- 5 Best Organic Cream For Pigmentation, Blemishes & Wrinkles Removal For Women & men
- McCain Aloo Tikki Vegetable Product (Frozen) Review
- Maybelline New York The Blushed Nudes Palette Eyeshadow Review
- VWash Plus Expert Intimate Hygiene Wash Review