If you are bored by eating potato samosa at home, then this time make corn samosa. Its taste is wonderful and everyone likes to eat it hot in the rainy season. When it rains, there is also a heart to eat something fried. In the summer season, many people avoid fried things. In such a situation, if the number of pakodas, samosas, kachoris is found only in the rainy season after summer, but if you want to make some changes in these too, then corn samosa can be a very good option. Let us know how to make Corn Samosa at home?
Ingredients for Crispy corn samosa:
For stuffing –
- Boiled corn kernels 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup grated,
- Green chili – 4-5 finely chopped,
- Salt – as per taste
- Green coriander – 1 tbsp.
For the samosa shell –
- Flour – 1 cup,
- Salt – tsp,
- Melted Ghee – 1 tbsp
- water for kneading.
How to make Crispy corn samosa:
- First of all, add refined flour, salt and ghee to the bowl and mash it well.
- Now add water and knead a soft dough.
- Cover it and keep it aside.
- Mix all the ingredients to make the filling.
- Make small balls of the kneaded dough and roll them into rounds.
- Now cut this round roti with the help of a knife and divide it into two equal parts.
- Now fold one part and make a cone and stick it by applying water on the edges, just like making cones for samosas.
- Now fill the filling mixture in this cone and stick it by applying water on the open part.
- Similarly make samosas from the remaining balls.
- Fry them in hot oil till golden brown.
- Now serve the prepared samosas with green or red chutney.