Sometimes I feel like eating some such snacks which are different in taste. So here is one such spicy snack, Chana Tikki, which you will not be able to live without admiring after eating it.
Chana Tikki Ingredients:
- 1 cup black chickpeas soaked in water overnight, boiled
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- enough oil for frying
- salt to taste
How to make Chana Tikki:
- First put the boiled gram in a mixer and grind it coarsely.
- Now after this mix all the ingredients well except oil.
- Now make it in the shape of tikki and prepare it
- Now heat oil in a pan and fry the tikkis in low oil till they become golden.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
- National Mojito Day: Mojito Recipe
- Crispy corn samosa recipe for rainy season
- How to Perfect Puri 12 Tips & Tricks
- 50 useful kitchen tips that work in your daily life
- How to Make Tutti Frutti from Watermelon Peel