This mixed season of summer and rain is a very sensitive season in terms of health. When a person feels thirsty again and again, where a person drinks anything cold, in this season the food items also do not feel bad at the time. There is always the risk of food poisoning. The biggest symptom of food poisoning is that if vomiting starts between one hour and 6 hours after eating food, then it should be assumed that the person has a complaint of food poisoning. A doctor should be consulted to get it under control immediately. It is mainly caused by eating food containing bacteria. To avoid this, the effort should be that only freshly prepared food should be eaten in the house. If you are eating outside food, then keep in mind that do not consume food kept in the open and very cold and unsafe food. These days, bread, pav etc. get mold quickly, so while buying or eating them, definitely check their manufacturing date. Keep cleanliness in the kitchen of the house as well. Do not use dirty utensils. Eat low acid food.
What causes food poisoning?
- Eating food in dirty utensils.
- By eating stale and moldy food.
- Avoid eating undercooked food.
- Don’t eat meat.
- Avoid using foods that have been kept in the fridge for a long time.
Home Remedies to prevent from food poisoning:
- Lemon – Lemon has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties. Therefore, drinking it kills the bacteria causing food poisoning. You can drink lemon water on an empty stomach or if you want, squeeze lemon in hot water and drink it.
- Eat curd- Yogurt is a type of antibiotic, you can eat it by adding a little black salt to it.
- Apple Vinegar- Apple cider vinegar contains substances that increase the metabolic rate. It also helps in killing bad bacteria when consumed on an empty stomach.
- Basil – The antimicrobial properties present in basil fight micro-organisms. You can consume basil in many ways. You can eat basil leaves, black pepper and a little salt in a bowl of curd. You can also drink basil leaves by adding it to water and tea.
- Eat Garlic- Garlic has anti fungal properties. You can drink raw garlic cloves on an empty stomach in the morning. can eat together. This will also give relief.
- Ginger and Honey Solution – Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties. If you are having pain in your stomach or are feeling nauseous again and again, then you will get benefit by consuming ginger.
What to eat in food poisoning:
Foods rich in Vitamin-C contain a lot of antioxidants. It destroys the bacteria present in the stomach and improves digestion. Vitamin-C rich fruits like papaya, pineapple, orange, mosambi, pineapple, strawberry etc. If you want, you can also drink lemon juice mixed with water. Try to avoid eating solid foods in any way on the day you have a problem with food poisoning. Drink fluids as much as possible and keep drinking water once in a while.
- Lose Weight Without Dieting 12 Effective tips
- We should eat chocolate daily or not
- Brinjal Benefits & Side-Effects : Know It’s good for you or not
- How to reduce belly after Delivery from home remedies