- 5 Ways to maintain intimate hygiene
- How to clean private parts after urination
- How to keep hygiene of private parts male
- Best soap for feminine hygiene
- How to keep your virginia dry
- How to remove private parts blackness at home
Along with the monsoon, the problem of intimate hygiene also increases, because at this time the amount of moisture in the atmosphere is high. Apart from this, it is also a challenge to keep yourself clean, avoid infection and sanitize during the corona period. At this time, the problem of urinary tract infection becomes more in women, so intimate hygiene becomes necessary. Do not do any such work at this time, so that the risk of infection increases. The need to avoid heat and sweat is special in such weather, as this increases the bacterial infection due to the growth of bacteria. Let us know some special tips, by which you can maintain intimate hygiene even in monsoon.
5 Ways to maintain intimate hygiene
1. Always keep intimate part dry-
It is a problem to dry clothes properly due to continuous rain, so whatever innerwear you wear, take care that they are well dry, because this season is prone to sweating, so the fabric of the innerwear should be breathable needed. Synthetic fabric prevents moisture from escaping, causing irritation and friction, which is also not good for the skin. Therefore, wear such innerwear or lingerie only for a short time. Apart from this, if you have got wet in the rain, then take a bath immediately after coming home and dry yourself thoroughly.
2. Avoid wearing tight clothes-
Avoid wearing skinny jeans and tight shorts in this season, due to which sweating increases and air flow is not able to flow properly in the body, which causes irritation and friction in the skin. Wear comfortable and loose clothes in this season. Wear comfortable lightweight shorts even while sleeping so that the air flows properly, thereby minimizing irritation and friction.
3. Maintain cleanliness and hygiene-
By keeping the intimate part clean from time to time, you can remain free from bacterial infection and odor. Always clean the intimate part while taking bath in the morning and while sleeping at night. If you sweat a lot, then you also need to pay more attention to cleanliness. Many good and herbal products are available in the market, which you can use to maintain hygiene.
4. Keep yourself hydrated-
Drink plenty of water and fruit juices, so that the urine is in the right amount and the urinary track remains clean and healthy. Water flushes out toxins from the body and balances the pH value of the body. Due to the heat and humidity in this season, sweating comes more. Due to this, the body’s body fluid decreases, due to which a burning sensation is experienced at the time of urinating, which sometimes takes the form of urinary tract infection.
5. Maintain Healthy Food Habit-
Avoid eating more spicy food, acidic food disturbs the balance of pH, which leads to foul smell from intimate area. Eat more pre- and probiotic-rich foods, including plain yogurt, onions, garlic, strawberries, and green leafy vegetables that help healthy bacteria thrive in the vagina and keep your intimate health in check.
How to clean private parts after urination
When it comes to cleaning the vagina after urinating, what is better- rinsing with water or wiping with a tissue paper. Many of us women are not aware about the hygiene of private parts. When you don’t clean yourself after urinating, the droplets stuck in your pubes fall into your underwear. It smells bad. Apart from this, it also breeds bacteria in your underwear, which can increase the risk of urinary tract infection (UTI). Cleaning immediately after urinating reduces that risk.
How to keep hygiene of private parts male
- Gel wipes should be used instead of dry wipes to clean private parts.
- Trim or clean unwanted hair.
- Do not apply the soap that you use for the body, on the private parts.
- Change underwear daily, if possible, take it off while sleeping at night so that the skin can breathe.
- If the private part is smelling due to sweating or lack of cleanliness, then never use perfume etc. to remove it.
- Use lukewarm water to clean the private part. It does not cause infection.
Best soap for feminine hygiene
VWash is an exclusive hygiene product specially designed for women. Its exclusive lactic acid formula, made with tea tree oil and sea buckthorn oil, helps maintain the pH balance of the vagina. Prevents itching, burning, dryness making you feel fresh throughout the day. The vagina has a natural protective layer that is naturally acidic, which helps prevent infection. This layer is always maintained when good bacteria called lactobacilli produce lactic acid (or milk acid), which maintains the acidic environment at a pH level of 3.5 to 4.5. It promotes the growth of lactobacilli, and prevents the appearance and infection of harmful bacteria. Any change in the pH range of the vagina causes a change in the acidic environment (pH 3.5 to 4.5), which in turn reduces the growth of good bacteria and results in the build-up of bad bacteria. This increases the risk of getting any form of vaginal infection. That’s why we should use v wash.
How to keep your virginia dry
- Use warm water to wash the vagina.
- Dry thoroughly with a clean towel.
- don’t wear undergarments
- After the bathroom wash the vagina and dry it with a tissue paper.
How to remove private parts blackness at home
- Lemon and honey- You can cut half a lemon and extract its juice. Apply honey on the remaining peel and massage it on the outer area of the vagina for 5 minutes. Do this 2 times a day. You will start seeing the result in about 15 days.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel – Apply aloe vera gel on the outer area of the vagina. It would be better if you take an aloe vera leaf and cut it and massage it with the pulp of the middle. After doing this for about 10 minutes, you wipe it with a clean and soft cloth. Then wash with water after half an hour.
- Turmeric and honey– Mix 2 pinch of turmeric in a spoonful of honey and massage it in the outer area of the vagina and then wash it after massaging for 10 to 15 minutes. Do this at least twice every day.
- Potato juice- You grate a slice of potato. Now apply its juice in the outer area of the vagina. Or massage this area with its pulp. Do this twice a day for 10-10 minutes. You will see the difference within a week.
- Rub lemon peel- You can rub lemon peel on the outer area of the vagina. It contains citric acid, which helps in lightening the skin complexion. For this, first wash and cut the lemon and then squeeze its juice in a bowl. After squeezing well, rub the remaining peel on the outer area of the vagina and wash it with fresh water after leaving it for 5 minutes.
- Turmeric and Aloe Vera- Take 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and mix 2 pinches of turmeric in it. Massage the prepared mixture into the vaginal area for 10 minutes and then wash off. Repeat this process twice a day.
- Do not use these beauty products during pregnancy, the baby may be harmed
- Pistachios (Pista): Know Pistachios Benefits, Side Effects, nutrients & more
- Know how food companies hide sugar in food items, eat ‘sweet poison’ with care
- What should to eat and what not to eat in monsoon