Cervical pain is very dangerous, if time is not taken care of, then it can become a big problem, if you are also troubled by the problem of cervical or if your back and back are giving you pain, then you have to change some habits and Then see how these problems will easily disappear.
Symptoms of cervical pain?
Neck pain, stiffness in the neck and difficulty in moving etc. are common problems for many people. However, it is a symptom of neck pain (cervical pain). Cervical pain occurs due to problems in the joints and discs of the cervical spine, which is the part of the neck. If you are also facing this pain, then immediately become alert and adopt the habits and home remedies mentioned by us.
5 Habits to Change for Cervical Pain:
- Whenever you sit on a chair in office or at home, sit with your back straight.
- Always keep the feet straight on the ground. This is also like an asana of yoga. This will not cause cervical, back pain and knee pain.
- Stop using pillows while sleeping.
- Sitting in AC causes lethargy. If hot water is drunk, it will maintain the body temperature, which will not cause lethargy.
- It would be better to use a wooden chair instead of a foam chair.
Home Remedies to get relief from Cervical Pain:
People often get neck pain due to not sitting in the right position. It is not even known when this pain turns into cervical. This problem can happen to a person of any age. Sitting in a chair for a long time in a wrong way, bending over, etc. are all the reasons for cervical pain. The problem of cervical pain arises due to problems in the joints and discs of the cervical spine ie the neck part of the spine. If you also have a problem with cervical pain, then you can adopt some home remedies. Let us know about these measures…
- Garlic- The use of garlic in cervical pain can be of great benefit. Due to the medicinal properties of garlic, it reduces pain, swelling and burning. For this, cook the garlic in mustard oil and eat the cooked garlic, massage the painful area with this oil, the pain will get relief.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is a natural pain killer. Turmeric accelerates blood circulation, so its consumption provides relief in pain and also reduces stiffness in the neck. If you have cervical pain, then boil a spoonful of turmeric in a glass of milk. After this, cool it and add one spoon of honey to it. Drinking it twice a day provides relief in neck as well as any pain in the body.
- Sesame – Along with bones, sesame is very beneficial for the whole body. To get rid of cervical pain, massage sesame oil with lukewarm water twice a day. Consuming sesame also gives benefit in this pain. For this, mix roasted sesame in jaggery syrup and eat it by making laddus.
- Fomentation- Due to pain in the neck, sometimes swelling also comes. In such a situation, boil half a teaspoon of salt in a liter of water. When it becomes lukewarm, fill this water in the bottle and fomentation the affected area.
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions in this article are for general information only. Do not take these as advice from a doctor or medical professional. In case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.