- Causes of acidity and gas problem
- Home remedies for acidity and gas problem
- What to eat in acidity
- What to not eat in acidity
Did you know that the acid called hydrochloric present in your stomach is responsible for all the functions of the digestive system? When you eat something complex, it is very important to have a normal level of stomach acid in order to digest it. When the amount of this acid in the body decreases, then digestion is not able to take place properly. Apart from this, even if there is an excess of acid in the stomach, there is discomfort in the digestion process, this is called acidity.
Causes of acidity and gas problem:
- Acidity is caused by eating fried and too much solid things and this is the main reason for acidity.
- Even if you are stressed about something, it can also become a reason for having acidity.
- Acidity also arises due to excessive habit of cigarette and alcohol. Apart from these, eating too much spicy food also increases acidity.
- Consumption of tea, coffee and excessive beedi causes acidity problem.
- Eating things like pickles, vinegar, fried food, chili-spicy etc. leads to acidity.
Home remedies for acidity and gas problem:
- Do not consume any kind of beverages immediately after eating food.
- After taking food, take a little jaggery and keep sucking.
- Eat more vegetables containing vitamins.
- Get up in the morning to exercise and keep doing physical activities throughout the day.
- Wake up in the morning and drink 2-3 glasses of water.
- Eating almonds reduces the burning of your chest due to acidity.
- Make a habit of walking 2-3 kilometers daily in the morning and evening.
- Drinking mint juice regularly will be very beneficial for your health.
- Drinking water and lemon mixed together provides instant relief from the burning sensation of acidity.
- Apart from these, whenever there is a complaint of achiness, then coconut water should be started to be consumed more and more.
- Amla is such a fruit that many diseases of the body are cured. Using gooseberry for acidity will also be beneficial.
- Eat cucumber, cucumber and watermelon. Also read- Diabetes patients should take vaccine, but be careful like this
- Chewing two or four leaves of Tulsi several times a day is also beneficial. After eating food, suck 2 grams cloves and 3 grams cardamom powder, keeping a pinch in the mouth.
- Boil 2 spoons of fennel in a glass of water and keep it overnight. Sieve it in the morning and drink it after adding a spoonful of honey.
- Consumption of fruits is very beneficial in acidity.
What to eat in acidity:
Cereals: Use of cereals that are rich in fiber, rice, wheat, barley
Lentils: Moong Dal
Fruits and Vegetables: Gourd, Luffa, Parwal, Bitter gourd, Pumpkin, Seasonal green vegetables, Petha, White gourd, Mushroom, Papaya, Apple, Ripe banana.
What to not eat in acidity:
- If you are fond of Rajma rice and mostly like it in food, then be careful. Eating too much kidney beans can be injurious to health. Especially for those people who are already troubled by the problem of acidity.
- By the way, radish comes in winter. But now it is easily available in the market even during the rainy season. At the same time, it is easily available throughout the year in most parts. In such a situation, there are many people who definitely have radish in their food. If you do the same thing, be careful. This is because radish produces more gas in the stomach. In such a situation, if you are already troubled by the problem of acidity, then eating radish daily can spoil your health.
- Roti stuffed with lentils with jackfruit and jackfruit of pitha is very tasty in taste. Even many people eat jackfruit pickle a lot. But keep in mind that excessive consumption of jackfruit can cause acidity. Jackfruit is rich in nutrients, but increases the production of gas in the body. Therefore, a person suffering from acidity should avoid consuming it.
- As soon as the name of Chole Bhature is taken, the taste starts trembling on the tongue. But do you know that chickpeas can also increase the problem of acidity. People who are constipated especially should not eat chickpeas.
- Arbi can also increase the problem of gas. This is a bad vegetable, which can lead to acidity if eaten in excess. By the way, people suffering from acidity should avoid consuming it. If you still eat less, then definitely add ajwain to it. This will give some relief to the problem of gas.
- Home remedies for Acidity and burning in the Stomach
- Do not consume these 4 things with curd, it can cause huge damage to health
- Which people should not eat curd?
- McCain Aloo Tikki Vegetable Product (Frozen) Review